Jazz Tevaga as bench utility?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paleaaesina2the20

Paleaaesina2the20

Probs wrong thread but can anyone supply some helpful information on getting to ANZ stadium from Moore Park?

We are going over for the Bledisloe / Warriors double :p:p
Yea wander over to central station and take the train, about a 15 minute walk to central station then the train stops right next to ANZ stadium.

Reactions: 1 user

sydneywarrior92

Eh.......have you watched much of Hopoate? He's been pretty good in a shite team. If he's an oldy past his prime at 26 then we should be shipping out Luke, Shaun Johnson, Blair, Green etc asap because 3 of those 4 are at least half a decade older. Slater and Smith? 10 years past their prime these days, it's why they've been so embarrassing to watch over the past few years (I mean between them they only currently hold the following individual awards, Dally M Player, Dally M Captain, Dally M Hooker, Dally M Fullback, Clive Churchill Medallist and State of Origin Player of the series - should have rode off into the sunset long ago).

Over the last few weeks I agree but over the course of this season and essentially every season since he came back from his mormon mission Hopoate has been a disappointment, something that parra and dogs supporters would attest to. I would even go as far as to the say the weakness. around him in the Dogs team makes him look like a good player in comparison. I definitely wouldn't trade any of our outside backs for him and I don't think any other top 8 side would be doing the same.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Probs wrong thread but can anyone supply some helpful information on getting to ANZ stadium from Moore Park?

We are going over for the Bledisloe / Warriors double :p:p

As Paleaaesina2the20 said just walk down to central and catch the train from there, your game tickets will likely get you a free trip. Plenty of food and drink options at Olympic Park just either get there early or book if you want to get in anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.