Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 22 - Warriors vs Knights

Will we make the top 8?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty

What;s the knights line up going to be? Any key personnel issues? Players injured? Players coming back?

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Am I the only guy here that is hopeful of a higher finish? We have the Panthers, the Broncos and Sharks have stuttered around as much as us, and the Dragons have lost their mana a bit.

Some key games to come - Broncos v Souths, Broncos v Roosters, Roosters v Souths, Panthers v Storm, Sharks v Storm. We have a nice run and 3/4 games at home, no excuses.

Many teams have some of the lower teams that have found some form and we know how close this comp is.

We are 2 points and points differential off 4th atm. I'm hopeful of at least 6th, perhaps higher.

I hope we turn up for this game. if we do I think we can help our P/D a bit which would make it impossible for the Tigers to overtake us if they lose next week. No excuses if we lose this one.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020
If he could be trusted he would make a good edge forward. That's where his physical talent is. He's fast and agile, and can pass the ball.

But it's the stuff he's got downloaded into his brain. You just can't get past that.

He walks and talks like a meat head. Therefore I am bound by the dictates of reason to conclude that he is indeed a meat head.

Maybe we need a meathead .
As long as he's got skills..I also
Don't mind if he plays the bad guy
An cops a few suspensions .As he's on the fringe
Of. The team .So its good if he can take some of the
Heat off Blair .So I see him as adding to team .

Reactions: jonno
This is another "must win" game.

We finish

Knights
Dogs
Panthers
Raiders

And to be sure of a place in the 8 need to win two more games. The Knights are the easiest of what we have left, plus we need to start winning at home. We are 4-5 at home. So need to turn that around against the knights on Friday at Mt Smart.

I wouldn't drop Kata as he made some key defensive plays.

I don't think we should be resting players, but one more win will have us in the 8. There has been only 1 bye this year so 28 points is the equivalant to 30 in previous years. No team has ever missed the 8 on 30 points and while I suppose it is techinically possible, ain't going to happen

wrighty

I don't think we should be resting players, but one more win will have us in the 8. There has been only 1 bye this year so 28 points is the equivalant to 30 in previous years. No team has ever missed the 8 on 30 points and while I suppose it is techinically possible, ain't going to happen

I hope you are right but if I were the Warriors I would be targetting two more games to make it safe. I would hate to be the first team ever to score the equivalent of 30 points and be unlucky.

Tigers, if they go 3 out of their remaining 4 games will finish on 28 as well. I know that we are ahead of them on points differential but they could catch us on that front if they have a big winning. Tigers going 3 out of 4 to finish is very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.