Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 15 - Cowboys vs Warriors

Cowboys 4.jpg

After the Round 14 game against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at AMI Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 15 game against the North Queensland Cowboys at 1300SMILES Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Need to win this for our sake on the ladder.
Would be good to get our P/D looking better too.
Also breaking the whole WLWL thing would be nice.
Another 5 game streak? Then WLWL into the top 4. Then another streak through the finals please?

Reactions: Sup42 and Te Aro

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Lot of travel involved. I hope they are going over a couple of days earlier to get acclimatised. Be a lot warmer up there.
I hope they don't do cheap stuff like flying over Friday, need to go Thursday or even Wednesday.

Reactions: Sup42 and Te Aro

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
I live in cairns and it has actually being very cool lately for up here. No hitter than 18 or so degrees at night or 27ish during the day with low humidity.

Reactions: Defence and Sup42

wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 17, 2018
Yeah same team for me. RTS back and Hiku back to centre. Beale to ISP, more match practice the better he will be, he's just unfortunate that all four centres and wings are in form and don't deserve to be dropped.
Then SK should do the fair thing by him and trade him. We already have Ayshford and Gelling who are NRL standard centres as injury back up.

Beale didn't come here to play ISP. Kearney needs to show some leadership and integrity here.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Then SK should do the fair thing by him and trade him. We already have Ayshford and Gelling who are NRL standard centres as injury back up.

Beale didn't come here to play ISP. Kearney needs to show some leadership and integrity here.
I would be incline to move Ayshford

You know what injuries are like. It’s only a matter of time...

Reactions: Uncmase and Sup42

wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 17, 2018
I would be incline to move Ayshford

You know what injuries are like. It’s only a matter of time...
Surely lightning doesn't strike twice. One centre back up should be enough. We have 5 capable men who all have their own hopes and dreams listed in our centres. We have no business having 5 centres. It hasn't been an issue before now because Beale and Ayshford had serious injuries and the Warriors were able to be ostriches and put their heads in the sand.
We need leadership on the issue. Yes trading Ayshford is an option on the table.

wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 17, 2018
Anyway I read an article that said RTS will be out this week as well maybe. That gives Beale another chance and he needs to show something from an offensive perspective so that he gives the selectors no choice.

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016

Are you the manager for Lolohea and Hingano by any chance?

You do realise that Beale broke his leg and has only just returned?

He's also not new to being a fill in player, he's made a career (and a lot of money) out of it.

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
1. Hiku/Captain Marvellous
2. Leading try scorer
3. Beale/Hiku
4. Solomone Tunnel vision guy
5. Meter eater most improved for the team guy.
6. Does he ever get injured?
7. SJ
8. Gavet the guy with the trusty hair tie now.
9. Bully. Cook the man some fucken contract.
10. Iggy iggy iggy. Oi oi oi
11. Forgot to tie his bon jovi hair up
12. Harris
13. Blair

14. Lawton
15. Satae
16. Mannering
17. Bunty

Looking forward to the back half of this year.

Still yet to hit our straps with Pulu to come back in the later rounds to warm up for the finals.

RTS to come back too and how nice will it be that even though SJ hasn't played every game this year that it might pace him well for the finals too.

Origin 2 & 3 to fatigue a few players here and there. So we look quite good.

We can take the Cowboys in Townsville IF......we turn up right and play straight and hard. As well as defending well and limiting penalties.

Fusitua to score a double. Our edge runners look the goods outside Green on both sides.

Fusitua - you'r stealing my man crush from Captain Marvellous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Central Coast Stadium, NSW Rate Match

Last Game

30 May

18 - 00
6.9 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player