Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 15 - Cowboys vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 15 - Cowboys vs Warriors

Cowboys 4

After the Round 14 game against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at AMI Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 15 game against the North Queensland Cowboys at 1300SMILES Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

Blain

Blain

The Kiwis aren't being rested right? SK touched on it a couple weeks ago, but there is an 8 day turn around, so would be bloody conservative. There is no chance they'll play round 16 though.

No changes for me, other than Roger Tuivasa-Sheck in for Hiku. I'd probably keep Beale at centre, the edges looked firm last night.

Reactions: 3 users
gpred

gpred

Contributor
Whatever team we put out, its crucial we get 2 points against the Cowboys as our draw gets pretty tough after that.

Reactions: 2 users
AlexM

AlexM

Need to win this for our sake on the ladder.
Would be good to get our P/D looking better too.
Also breaking the whole WLWL thing would be nice.
Another 5 game streak? Then WLWL into the top 4. Then another streak through the finals please?

Reactions: 1 users

kos

Lot of travel involved. I hope they are going over a couple of days earlier to get acclimatised. Be a lot warmer up there.
I hope they don't do cheap stuff like flying over Friday, need to go Thursday or even Wednesday.

Lance155

Lance155

I live in cairns and it has actually being very cool lately for up here. No hitter than 18 or so degrees at night or 27ish during the day with low humidity.

ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Yeah same team for me. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck back and Hiku back to centre. Beale to ISP, more match practice the better he will be, he's just unfortunate that all four centres and wings are in form and don't deserve to be dropped.

wrighty

Yeah same team for me. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck back and Hiku back to centre. Beale to ISP, more match practice the better he will be, he's just unfortunate that all four centres and wings are in form and don't deserve to be dropped.

Then SK should do the fair thing by him and trade him. We already have Ayshford and Gelling who are NRL standard centres as injury back up.

Beale didn't come here to play ISP. Kearney needs to show some leadership and integrity here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Then SK should do the fair thing by him and trade him. We already have Ayshford and Gelling who are NRL standard centres as injury back up.

Beale didn't come here to play ISP. Kearney needs to show some leadership and integrity here.

I would be incline to move Ayshford

You know what injuries are like. It’s only a matter of time...

wrighty

I would be incline to move Ayshford

You know what injuries are like. It’s only a matter of time...

Surely lightning doesn't strike twice. One centre back up should be enough. We have 5 capable men who all have their own hopes and dreams listed in our centres. We have no business having 5 centres. It hasn't been an issue before now because Beale and Ayshford had serious injuries and the Warriors were able to be ostriches and put their heads in the sand.
We need leadership on the issue. Yes trading Ayshford is an option on the table.

wrighty

Anyway I read an article that said Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be out this week as well maybe. That gives Beale another chance and he needs to show something from an offensive perspective so that he gives the selectors no choice.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck back and otherwise keep the team the same,
Personally I’d send Kata to isp with the strict instruct to develop a draw and pass- if he could fix that he’d be amazing but it won’t happen

Reactions: 2 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Are you the manager for Lolohea and Hingano by any chance?

You do realise that Beale broke his leg and has only just returned?

He's also not new to being a fill in player, he's made a career (and a lot of money) out of it.

Reactions: 9 users
Makasene

Makasene

Nothing short of victory will do for this match.

14th placed side playing like a busted ass - Hopefully a nice dry track will suit our lads.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Nothing short of victory will do for this match.

14th placed side playing like a busted ass - Hopefully a nice dry track will suit our lads.

They are playing in hostile territory

This won’t be easy

Those qld fans are pretty vocal

I reckon it’s going to be a close game

Our boys usually drop off after a big win

Power up

Reactions: 4 users
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

I’d be happy to rest Roger Tuivasa-Sheck this week, and pull the medical card for him to miss the USA trip and have another weeks rest. Then he will be fit and ready to go for the shaks game where we will be missing the rest of the kiwis

Reactions: 5 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

1. Hiku/Captain Marvellous
2. Leading try scorer
3. Beale/Hiku
4. Solomone Tunnel vision guy
5. Meter eater most improved for the team guy.
6. Does he ever get injured?
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Gavet the guy with the trusty hair tie now.
9. Bully. Cook the man some fucken contract.
10. Iggy iggy iggy. Oi oi oi
11. Forgot to tie his bon jovi hair up
12. Harris
13. Blair

14. Lawton
15. Satae
16. Mannering
17. Bunty

Looking forward to the back half of this year.

Still yet to hit our straps with Pulu to come back in the later rounds to warm up for the finals.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to come back too and how nice will it be that even though Shaun Johnson hasn't played every game this year that it might pace him well for the finals too.

Origin 2 & 3 to fatigue a few players here and there. So we look quite good.

We can take the Cowboys in Townsville IF......we turn up right and play straight and hard. As well as defending well and limiting penalties.

Fusitua to score a double. Our edge runners look the goods outside Green on both sides.

Fusitua - you'r stealing my man crush from Captain Marvellous

• Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Man this thread is quiet. Trusting the process aye???

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.