Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 10 - Warriors vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Beale does come in, we really do lose some attack out wide. His balls and runs to put Fusitua away have been top notch. Defence though, should go up a peg. Not sure what I prefer! Lino would have to come in for Shaun surely though.

Reactions: mt.wellington
If Beale does come in, we really do lose some attack out wide. His balls and runs to put Fusitua away have been top notch. Defence though, should go up a peg. Not sure what I prefer! Lino would have to come in for Shaun surely though.
Beale is not replacing Hiku. SK has high regard for Hiku, and I doubt Beale will replace Kata. Both wingers are not negotiable and have huge roles. Beale may get a bench spot eventually or have to wait for injuries. I don’t see Beale having much X factor. He’s a solid player, doesn’t break the line much and has average speed. He’s better than ayshford but not better than anyone in the starting team, me thinks.

Reactions: 3rdstriker
absolutely no reason to change anything that isnt forced by injuries. no way beale comes straight into first grade im assuming johnson, luke, blair will all be named except johnson wont make the field on game day.

my tip for our final 17 to take the field: (its my prediction but its also exactly what id prefer too)

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Fusitua
3. Hiku
4. Kata
5. Maumalo
6. Green
18. Lino
8. Afoa
9. Luke
10. Paasi
16. Papalii
12. Harris
13. Blair

14. Lawton
15. Lisone
11. Mannering
17. Gavet

if Beale is back and thats a huge "IF" surely he is on the bench

he can play multiple positions , similar to his role for the sharks

i would like to see a bench of mannering, gavet, lawton if issac plays, if lawton starts then beale on the bench and satae

combat that big roosters sombrero pack

Reactions: Sup42
Oh well let's see him take a shoulder charge to the head and see if the commentators think we're the biggest hitters hype news.

I think not.

Aussie does a shoulder charge - what a monster hit from the young buck Radley.
#whatahit

Warrior does a shoulder charge - on report. Penalty. 10 minutes. Judiciary. We win the game and the headline reads dirty play wins it for the Warriors.
#noroominthegameforthuggery
you left out suspension after judiciary lol

Status
Not open for further replies.