Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 9 - Warriors vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 9 - Warriors vs Roosters

After the Round 8 game against the Melbourne Storm at AAMI Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 9 game against the Sydney Roosters at Mt Smart Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Shit will blow up if Allwood replaces Kata!
I was about to say probably best to replace a centre with a centre and Allwood sees to be the logical choice.

think CNK is better option at wing and Tui still hasn't done anything worthy of first grade recall

Fu's is most likely to go to centre and a wing to come in to the team. Hope it's CNK but not holding my breath

Reactions: Marley and Maddog

Jordan G

SK is so bloody stubborn as we slide down the table.... needs to listen to the forum fans
The moment he starts doing that I would insist he leaves, and truth be told I wouldn't have to insist because he'd be gone pretty quickly.

I don't agree with some of his selections, but it's his team and he has to make him, then live and die by them. Listening to the fans is the last thing he should do.

warriors4sure

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 16, 2013
RTS
Ken
Kata/Allford
Blake
Fusitua
Foran
Johnson
Mannering
Hoffman
Bodene
Gavet
Luke
Lillyman

Bench
Ata Hui
Matulino
Vete
Lisone

Ata provides more coverage especially with Foran..Allford in for Kata if needed, Vete in to provide backup against a physical roosters pack

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Reactions: Sup42

WarriorBall

I was about to say probably best to replace a centre with a centre and Allwood sees to be the logical choice.

think CNK is better option at wing and Tui still hasn't done anything worthy of first grade recall

Fu's is most likely to go to centre and a wing to come in to the team. Hope it's CNK but not holding my breath
I was half joking, I don't really mind either way but it's worth noting that CNK has played more at center than he has wing since he's been at the club.

Allwoods been in good form this season and would probably do a job for Kearney.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I prefer getting teams off of a win, makes them less desperate.

Roosters is winnable.
Panthers are in a serious rut, what looked very difficult is now winnable.
Dragons is winnable at home – their bubble will pop eventually - Widdop injured??

Then we are into origin time, starting with a likely reduced Broncos at the Mount. No easy games but the signs are there for a decent season. (like 8th)

Got to give Kearney some credit, the completions were good last night again and the attacking structure works.

Just can’t get the rub of the green and don’t have the firepower off the bench or the class in the outside backs.

I can see Allwood getting the one off game, as it’s a bye the following week for Kata to recover. Though because he’s been in poor form, it’s a chance for a new back to seize his place. Predict about 4 backs on the bench and have to wait until game day.

Short turnaround could make Foreign a bit dicey.

Reactions: Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.