• Chris Satae

• Daniel Palavi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Time to swing the axe on the non-performers, time to show your balls kearney-performance last night was unacceptable. Set the standard-effort wins over "talent"

1.Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2.Fusitua- best winger we have wasted at centre
3.Ayshford
4.Thompson- Not a lot of options and Kata needs a wake up
5.CNK
6.Foran
7.Johnson
8.Vete
9.Roache/Clarke
10.Lillyman
11.Afoa
12.Hoffman
13.Mannering

14.Higano
15.Sipley
16.Papalii
17.Gavet

Kata, Lisone to be back soon just up your game
Wake up call Luke,lolohea

Reactions: Woofa
CNK has to play next week, whats to be LoLohead to replace manu and no other changes, with CNK, Gavet and Clarke starting and Sipley on bench I can see some improvement but I got a bad feeling well see same team and same shit

• Haha
Reactions: Llamedos

bruce

Contributor
Was it Blocker last night who said he didn't like the new Warriors team? I think what he was meaning was that he hated the boring, low error but completely absent of any attacking potential team that the Warriors appear to be transitioning to. Agree completely with the big unit on that one. Remember how Kearney banned offloads when he coached the Eels - I reckon he's got the same mindset with the Warriors. It's going to end as it has started - in tears.
Kearney is a conservative coach, but very through and meticulous in his planning. At Parramatta he had a rabble on the field and off. He doesn't have the cattle to drop anybody for a slack performance so he is having to tippy toe around with what he has. Trent Barrett is learning what that is like already. I know you rubbish JD for signing Foran, but he got him for way less than what Manly paid for Cherry Evans, and they have him for life.

Reactions: AlexM and Defence

JoeyJohns

SK has what he's got. Judging from the ISP performance today and the last few weeks - CNK deserves a promotion (devasting first game back carrying on from last season form), so too Allwood, Ayshford, Gavet and Lino. Maybe Cook and Tevaga, but there is that issue of the difference between ISP and NRL.

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. David Fusitua
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Solomone Kata
5. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
6. Kieran Foran
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Lisone
9. Isaac Luke
10. Albert Vete
11. Bodene Thompson
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Simon Mannering

14. Nathaniel Roache (is he back yet?) / Ata Hingano
15. Jacob Lillyman
16. Bunty Afoa
17. James Gavet

I'll say this, if Kieran can't make a difference to this side, getting the forwards to actually play like men, then we're no shot this year. None at all. Kieran is basically our last throw of the dice before we just have to blow the place up and start again.

Foran is probably our only hope for the season, i'm hoping he takes a player/coach kind of role on the field, and can somehow educate our players on what is required to win a comp, because the coach has no fucking idea.

Amazing how.you guys pick a team,
Firstly we scored two tries and bodene was involed in both but people still have bunty in front of him or even putting him center, hoffam at c made 69 meters with no line breaks, but you all say he should get pick, your all just as bad as our weak coach

Hoffman is playing exactly how he did at Melbourne with more or less identical sort of numbers, numbers the best coach in the game found more than good enough to pick him for 170 odd games...Hoffman isn't the problem, far from it.

1-Roger Tuivasa-Sheck , 2-Maumalo ,3- Fusitua , 4-Ayshford ,5- CNK ,6- Foran , 7-Johnson
8-Vete , 9-Clarke , 10-Gavet , 11-Thompson ,12- Hoffman , 13-Mannering
14-Lillyman , 15-Afoa , 16-T. Sipley 17-Satae , 18-P. Sipley

Kata needs a wake up.

CNK can cover every back position.
Foran can go to center , hooker and lock
These two are the reason why i have an all forward bench.

Been impressed with Satae.
Has high enthusiasm , size and power , cant ignore it.

Reactions: ko wai ra
1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. CNK
3. Fusitua
4. Allwood
5. Kata
6. Foran
7. Johnson
8. Vete
9. Luke
10. Lillyman
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. Mannering

14. Tof Sipley
15. Afoa
16. Lisone
17. Gavet

CNK was our ISP player of the year last year. One game back and he ripped up. Needs to play first grade asap. Has a bright future.
Allwood deserves a chance. Been strong in the reserves. Can defend and pass. Should be able to ser Kata up a few tries.
Kata has been used as a battering ram lately so might aswell do that from the wing. Can swap around with Allwood during the game.

Sipley and Gavet come in for Gubb and Clarke. Gubb is not a first grader and there's no point having clarke on the bench if he's not getting minutes. Sipley will be a beast in the future so the sooner we expose him to more first grade minutes the better, even if it's only 15 mins a game to start with.
Lisone and Vete have been inconsistent so far. They both need to step up or run the risk of getting dropped when Matulino gets back.

bruce

Contributor
SK has what he's got. Judging from the ISP performance today and the last few weeks - CNK deserves a promotion (devasting first game back carrying on from last season form), so too Allwood, Ayshford, Gavet and Lino. Maybe Cook and Tevaga, but there is that issue of the difference between ISP and NRL.
Mate it isn't a difference, it is a gulf. The players need to be doing more changing between FG and ISP.

Welly that was a great write up of the ISP game at Campbelltown but from the looks of the FG disaster for the Tigers at Canberra at they are really lacking depth. Looks like we have serious competition for the wooden spoon. So is that game a fair guide? Honest question.

I would have had Ayshford in the team because he does what he can very consistently. Bully needs to be dropped so I would have Lino up as well. As for Sam Cook I am biased because he is a Shore Boy but I have really liked his play.

I really thought Kearny would bring in a attitude change but they say you can't coach ticker. Tui out for CNK hopefully sheck will be good to go these 2 could strike up a mean combo. Gubb needs to be swapped out for gavet . Ata has done a good job but foran is needed cause Shaun Johnson can't lead these guys round. As for Luke time to up your game mate.

Reactions: Defence and bruce

bruce

Contributor
Hoffman is playing exactly how he did at Melbourne with more or less identical sort of numbers, numbers the best coach in the game found more than good enough to pick him for 170 odd games...Hoffman isn't the problem, far from it.
What that indicates is that at Melbourne everybody did their share of the tackling, and may indicate Hoffman's lack of commitment here. If that is the case it reveals a serious deficiency in the team culture IMO
As for Luke time to up your game mate.
That time is long passed IMO. If SK cannot find what it takes to drop Bully to ISP, and needs to bring Foran up without playing ISP, things are in damage control already. If Bully had been behaving like this at Souths he would have had trouble making ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.