Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 22 - Knights vs Warriors

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 22 - Knights vs Warriors

After the Round 21 game against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at Mt Smart Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 22 game against the Newcastle Knights at McDonald Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

The Truth

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 17, 2013
As long as Kata, Lisone and Sao make the team I will be happy.
Maybe a 85kg forward as well to help our go forward. But only if he plays 15mins tops, because obviously a big guy could never do that.

Last edited:

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Exactly the same team again but with another debutant for 7mins please.

Make sure he's not quite ready too so we don't expect it and we have an excuse after the loss - I mean game.

Cheers thanks, this is our process.

Now just work on a couple of wee things this week, beautiful, lovely there we go.

All is chipper, good effort boys. And next week, we'll look at some of that execution stuff, we did a bit of that at Parra one week, was really really good.

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
Well Stephen seemed pretty happy in the post match presser, so maybe i'm watching the game wrong and should be happy also.

The one promotion i'd make for this game, would probably have to be my nuts on stephens chin.
He's happy because his career winning percentage has jumped from 24% to a massive 36%...the blokes fucking ecstatic.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Is James Bell the smallest prop in the NRL since the 90's? Not having a go at him, did a decent job, but seriously.. It's a bit of a Tohu Harris at 6, Elijah Taylor at hooker, Havilii playing for the Kiwis coaching move..

Unfortunately, there aren't many options to chose from in reserve grade. I can't even think of anyone to replace Sao, maybe Satae or P Sipley, but not convinced they'll do any better.

Would be nice if our Juniors weren't absolute mud and so far off the pace, so we could potentially have a bolter or 2..

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Isn't it just the Warriors luck that 4 of the last 5 games are against the 4 teams that are somehow sitting lower than them on the ladder? Even if they won all 5 games, they'd probably finish 9th.

Dave Brough

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 24, 2014
Isn't it just the Warriors luck that 4 of the last 5 games are against the 4 teams that are somehow sitting lower than them on the ladder? Even if they won all 5 games, they'd probably finish 9th.
Dreamer, Brace yourself for another loss next Saturday. These last 4 games have all been must wins,and, they have' been. unable to get themselves up Most of the guys are impotent,they would struggle to get up at a brothel. Same team more of the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings