Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 21 - Warriors vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying hes not fit enough, im saying majority if not all nrl clubs drip feed props into the nrl. Not because of their actual fitness, but their grade fitness the game moves alot faster in first grade and they gas out really quick with the speed of the middle. Was more to the fact Jonno was saying we could have a bench with gavet, satae, sipley. You couldn't have 2 green props with 1 FG grade game between them. Because theirs only 8 interchanges, so gotta be wise these days.
Vete and Gavet BOTH have broken arms (as I just found out), Lisone has a broken brain.

We're a little thin on the ground when it comes to proping options...

Reactions: Off The Bench

Inruin

Contributor
First thing I'm doing as assistant coach is be
1. Sup42 ( Dave has a good head on his shoulders needed for the number one spot )
2. Inruin ( Sound mind, will go well on the wing )
3. Miket 12 ( I think he has a FAST aviator )
4. Jimi Jones ( Like Weno just sound fast, and he WILL pass the fucking ball )
5. Weno ( just sounds fucking fast )
6. Warriors4eva ( with a name like that you deserve to be in our spine )
7. Brightman ( obviously intelligent )
8. Defence ( need I say more )
9. Snake 777 ( nothing beats a Snake out of dummy half )
10. Raw Power ( If I need to explain well....)
11. Brother Faisal ( look at the dudes aviator FFS !! )
12. BeastMode ( good luck getting past this brother )
13. mt wellington (c) ( our fearless leader, need I say more )

14. Diesel ( sounds slippery to me )
15. gREVUS ( strong yet calm )
16. Mr Brownstone ( Appetite for Destruction )
17. Lord Gnome of Howick MBE ( The brains of the operation )

Coach: bruce ( no one better IMO )
Assistant Coach Jono ( because Jono just means well )

And me you ask..........................FUCK THAT !! I'm staying on here you abuse all you hopeless pricks week in, week out!!:cigar:
I suppose Deranged Deranged will be the head trainer

1.) Aquaman
2.) All Star (The Snork)
3.) Merman (From He-Man)
4.) Kevin Costner Waterworld
5.) Spongebob Squarepants
6.) One Of Those Jager Robots From Movie Pacific Rim
7.) Those Two Whales From Star Trek IV : Voyage Home
8.) Seventies Soft Rock Act 'Pablo Cruise'
9.) Tattoo (Fantasy Island)
10.) Hurley (From Lost)
11.) The Man From Atlantis
12.) Captain Stubing (Love Boat)
13.) Captain Nemo

INTERCHANGE

14.) Jaws
15.) The Millionaire And His Wife (Gilligan's Island)
16.) Queerqueg (Harpooner - Moby Dick)
17.) Horatio Hornblower

RESERVE

18.) Flipper
19.) H20: Just Add Water
20.) Lumpy Space Princess
21.) Blue Meanie (Yellow Submarine)

Guys when are we going to finally admit it ? We could have all those legends of the sea playing for us and we still wouldn't go on to beat Sharks ! Until the culture in our club changes, nothing, NOTHING is ever going to change with Warriors. Dude it's over. Done. Our season is finished. Let it go ...

:(

Last edited:
Since our season's over I say we bring in some young guys and give them a run.

01. Fus
02. Uenuku Malesala
03. Cnk
04. Kata
05. Telea
06. Hingano
07. Iro
08. Sam lisone
09. Wiki
10. Albert vete
11. Riki
12. Ryan hoffman
13. Isaiah papalii

14. Ofahiki ogden
15. Roache
16. Satae
17. Simon mannering

18. Hufanga
19. Iro
20. Tof sipley

Last edited:
What would an edge of Allwood/Maumalo be like? Surely it's no worse than Kata/Maumalo has been this season.

At the moment we've got Ken (23) Kata (22) and Afoa (20) running around against Lewis (33) Leutele (27) Beale (27).

Bringing in CNK (21) makes this stat worse out the other side, but pushes Ayshford (29) into the mix on our left. Allwood (24) boosts the age of our left edge at the very least.

What's Kearneys process for picking children to do mens work?

Inruin

Contributor
What would an edge of Allwood/Maumalo be like? Surely it's no worse than Kata/Maumalo has been this season.

At the moment we've got Ken (23) Kata (22) and Afoa (20) running around against Lewis (33) Leutele (27) Beale (27).

Bringing in CNK (21) makes this stat worse out the other side, but pushes Ayshford (29) into the mix on our left. Allwood (24) boosts the age of our left edge at the very least.

What's Kearneys process for picking children to do mens work?
I guess by that rational we wont be having Ata in the halves next year.

Reactions: bruce
I guess by that rational we wont be having Ata in the halves next year.
I hope not. He needs three years to learn his trade imo...

Kata went alright with Manu and Hoffman on his edge. But with Maumalo and Afoa he's shown up as the rookie that he is... A year in Reserves to master the skills is exactly what he needs. I'm just wondering if the clubs committed too much cap space to Kata to afford him that luxury?

As for hingano, the clubs given him some gametime and he knows what the level is he has to reach to be a full time fg player...

Here's hoping he accepts the challenge..

Reactions: Off The Bench

Inruin

Contributor
I hope not. He needs three years to learn his trade imo...

Kata went alright with Manu and Hoffman on his edge. But with Maumalo and Afoa he's shown up as the rookie that he is... A year in Reserves to master the skills is exactly what he needs. I'm just wondering if the clubs committed too much cap space to Kata to afford him that luxury?

As for hingano, the clubs given him some gametime and he knows what the level is he has to reach to be a full time fg player...

Here's hoping he accepts the challenge..
or have Ken and Bunty been shown up as the rookies they are?

werent we winning a few games with CNK on the wing, Fusitua to the centres ??

Why arent we going back to that, is kata Kearneys kid or something ?

either way see you friday boys, heading up the motorway on a road trip , just need to time it right to miss the traffic !

Is kata earning fg money and that's why he keeps getting picked for more humiliation and punishment week after week?

If so then we'll played Kearney...

If not then Kearney is one cruel bastard..

Have we really seen any heads roll over the consistent losses that have been occurring? No reason for any of that shit to start now! As far as I'm concerned dropping Kata has no down sides, right? Fusitua goes to centre and CNK comes in - instantly a better side. Kata can go the way of Hurrell.

Reactions: jonno and bruce
Status
Not open for further replies.