Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 20 - Cowboys vs Warriors

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 20 - Cowboys vs Warriors

Manu Vatuvei 2016 1.jpg

After the Round 19 game against the Penrith Panthers at Manu Vatuvei Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 20 game against the North Queensland Cowboys at 1300SMILES Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015

Give the new signing........... or wait, we dont have any....

Lolohea @6.......... on yeah i forget we gave him to the tigers......

What about giving Manu one last run?.......... oh we fooked that one up today aye?...

What about that guy i keep hearing about - Sipley???

Mr fix it , Tony Iro out of retirement to save the day?

I donno... same team i guess.

Trust the process.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Probably why some of these guys play the way they do, they know they just gonna get picked again following week. Only change at this stage i would guess the process master would make would be for Princess. :(

Brox001

Warriors Bench Player
May 16, 2015
One of our best performances in recent seasons was last season down in CHC, where we basically played our reserve grade team, to send the incumbent players who don't seem to have any pride in the jersey a message that they need to perform and earn their pay cheque. Since our season is over, I would drop guys who have no future at this club (Foran maybe an exception, only because SJ is injured) and just give them some first grade experience.

Can we all agree, SK included, that Sao offers nothing and should not be near this team.

1. RTS
  2. Fusitua
  3. Ayshford
  4. Kata
  5. Maumalo
  6. Foran
  7. Hingano
  8. Gavet
  9. Luke
  10. Lisone
  11. Papali'i
  12. Mannering
  13. Tevaga
  14. Lino/CNK/Cherrington
  15. Afoa
  16. Satae
  17. T Sipley
Reserve grade: Lillyman, Matulino, Hoffman, Sao

Reactions: Off The Bench

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
5-7 is the math.
Lets go all out.
Any Sipley,Satae,Lino for SJ and give Ogden a taste.

But oh well, that not in the process.

kenny44

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 15, 2013
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
4. __________
5. __________
6. McFadden
7. Jones
8. __________
9. __________
10. __________
11. __________
12. Kearney
13. __________
14. __________
15. __________
16. __________
17. __________

Everyone else: "plz example us da brocess, don geddit"

Jordan G

1. RTS
2. CNK
5. Fusitua
6. Foran
7. Ata
8. Gavet
9. Luke
10. Matulino
13. Mannering

14. Roache (if fit)
15. Maumalo

Honestly, got nothing else. I like Afoa but he's not an 80 minute backrower, would rather have the likes of SIpley/Satae etc continuing their form and momentum in ISP as opposed to being asked to fix this sad lot.

Lillyman does an OK job, but he's an absolute momentum killer with the ball in hand and his defense isn't exactly helping to stop the floodwater at the moment.

Lisone I've just lost patience for. That one on one miss on Cleary to ice the game was not an isolated incident. A bit of agility and he is absolutely shot as a defender.

Thompson/Sao - just offering nothing, although to be fair to Sao it can't be easy sitting on the bench for 60 odd minutes and then coming on when the team has already been worn and beaten down.

Kata played well last night for the most part, but he's just so limited as a player.

Ayshford I got no beef with, but the fact he's essentially our first choice centre by default shows how horrendous our recruitment and development has been.

Dire times indeed.

Reactions: Uncmase and Hadyn

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2016
1. RTS
2. CNK
5. Fusitua
6. Foran
7. Ata
8. Gavet
9. Luke
10. Matulino
13. Mannering

14. Roache (if fit)
15. Maumalo

Honestly, got nothing else. I like Afoa but he's not an 80 minute backrower, would rather have the likes of SIpley/Satae etc continuing their form and momentum in ISP as opposed to being asked to fix this sad lot.

Lillyman does an OK job, but he's an absolute momentum killer with the ball in hand and his defense isn't exactly helping to stop the floodwater at the moment.

Lisone I've just lost patience for. That one on one miss on Cleary to ice the game was not an isolated incident. A bit of agility and he is absolutely shot as a defender.

Thompson/Sao - just offering nothing, although to be fair to Sao it can't be easy sitting on the bench for 60 odd minutes and then coming on when the team has already been worn and beaten down.

Kata played well last night for the most part, but he's just so limited as a player.

Ayshford I got no beef with, but the fact he's essentially our first choice centre by default shows how horrendous our recruitment and development has been.

Dire times indeed.
Agree with everything here, Bodene ran for what 40 mtrs? Unacceptable, Bunty the same. At least he is young so maybe can improve, but Bodene, well if he gets a contract with us again next year you'd have to wonder if Kearney has a clue.

Reactions: Defence

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings