Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 14 - Titans vs Warriors

Stalefish540

System reboot, see you all in '23.
Contributor
I'd like to see a left edge of CNK, Fusitua/ash, afoa outside of foz. Atleast give our best attacking option something to work with, some blokes with abit of ticker that might actually do the unthinkable and hit a hole.

Yup it would.

Looking forward to fans getting excited about Sipley and then exploding when given Gubb/Sao.

Plus, Thompson will still be here. Just can't afford to lose his "experience" now that Gavet's out. *sigh*
Lol... that's exactly the thoughts that went through my head..... excitement followed by absolute outrage!!

1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2 CNK
3 Fusitua
4 BLAKE
5 KEN M
6 FORAN
7 LINO
8 LILLYMAN
9 LUKE
10MATULINO
11 AFOA
12 HOFFMAN
13 MANNERING
14 T SIPLEY
15 S LISONE
16 TEVAGA
17 A VETE
18 PSIPLEY

Gavet and Shaun Johnson are injured, well Shaun Johnson out just to see if Mason is better, certainly plays a controlled measured mistake free game in ISP.
Shaun Johnson has made the same repetitive costly errors last 4 games, needs a rest.
More like the team needs a rest from Shaun Johnson lol

Stalefish540

System reboot, see you all in '23.
Contributor
I thought a coaches philosophy was to not change a winning formula, unless ofcourse you're bringing back someone who has a motgage on a jersey. CNK getting dropped for Kata is 100% on the coaching staff, in what world has kata played quality enough football this season to have a mortgage on a jersey.

Done with this year, we are no chance of making the 8.

May as well start preparing for next year and that begins by dropping Johnson and playing Ata Hingano and Kieran Foran together in the halves. I guarantee Ata will turn to shit if he has to learn playing first grade next to Johnson, may as well get Ata some experience next to Foran while he's still here.

And for fucks sake! Please drop Bodene!

And obviously drop Kata, got no time for selfish pricks.

CNK back,Manu back on the bench as prop rotation and outside back cover if recovered from injury and drop Kata,Bodene and Roach and replace with the biggest best forwards from ISP team.
Do something Kearney and show your clubs supporters you have at least some idea or give yourself an uppercut.