Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 13 - Eels vs Warriors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 13 - Eels vs Warriors

After the Round 12 game against the Brisbane Broncos at Mt Smart Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 13 game against the Parramatta Eels Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Princess missed 7 and still got near on 80 fantasy points ,how the fuck does that work
It's one thing to ask Mannering to make 40 perfect tackles every single game, but asking your star half back to be the defensive rock in the team is just plain silly. Where the fuck were his minders?

Reactions: Uncmase and bruce

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I've only seen the highlights, but it appears Thompson has been playing poorly from his stats, particularly attack. I would have Afoa in there.

For the Trainspotters out there I have questions.

1. Why do we have players who only play about 10 minutes off the bench or even not at all, surely it is a 17 man game. Surely that 10 minutes can be taken by a Sipley or similar if necessary.

2. Are there stats showing how many interchanges are unused each week.

3. How do forum members think Kearney handles the Interchange (he is ultimately responsible)

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Were the two misses bad ones? They may well have been, I just can't recall them
Every missed tackle is a bad one and he didn't make many either.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
All im saying mate is Vete has been mud all year , but last night i saw bit of aggression and fire from him, He deserves a bench spot next week
So you would offer a FG bench spot to somebody who showed a bit of aggression? He missed two tackles in 29 minutes. Luke missed no tackles at all and was on the field for over twice as long. I hope SK isn't as understanding as you.;)

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I've only seen the highlights, but it appears Thompson has been playing poorly from his stats, particularly attack.
He was poor on attack but he only missed one tackle and made 38. I could cut him some slack on that.
How do forum members think Kearney handles the Interchange (he is ultimately responsible)
Even Bennett agonises over his interchange, so it obviously isn't easy. SK is a cautious coach who works on detail and has Bridie beside him with all the stats so I am prepared to trust his judgement, as silly as it might seem to waste all that energy on the bench.

Reactions: Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings