Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 11 - Warriors vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastmode

There’s always next year.
Contributor
What processes were they trusting again?

You know, its that one where you dont have to be accountable for your performance because you Trust the Process.

You should try it. Whenever in doubt say to yourself "Trust the Process". You dont have to do anything. Its pretty cool bro. Even when you get the shit knocked out of you like we did on Saturday. You can just smile and say "trust the process".

You know, its that one where you dont have to be accountable for your performance because you Trust the Process.

You should try it. Whenever in doubt say to yourself "Trust the Process". You dont have to do anything. Its pretty cool bro. Even when you get the shit knocked out of you like we did on Saturday. You can just smile and say "trust the process".

Is it 'trust the process' OR "trust the princess" ? :confused: Cause on both accounts it don't work

Reactions: eric
Erin Clark in for Roache - bring him on much earlier, then leave him on at Lock when Luke comes back. Same role he plays for the ISP team.

If Hoffman and Thompson are retained, Kearney needs to spell both of them as neither are up to 80mins anymore. Let Afoa play wider instead of using him as a prop/lock in the middle.

Erin Clark hasn't played ISP this year. Only juniors.

WarriorBall

he should either start or come on just before halftime and give bully a rest til the 60min mark

Yeah agree with that, he's a better player than we've seen so far in first grade. Kearney doesn't like making a lot of first half interchanges I've noticed but at the back end of a clutch game I want the experience of Issac Luke out there not a rookie.

Now I'm getting it. It's kind of like saying "Trust Your Feelings", or "Use The Force Luke.";)

JoeyJohns

If we are any chance vs St.G we need some forwards. There whole game is metre eating... We will struggle to contain the likes of Vaughn , packer , debellend

And roache isn't exactly an 80 min fg hooker
Lino isn't ready for fg

Spine has to stay for this year at least
And Bully is an 80min FG???

How is Lino not ready for FG? He's been the best half in ISP.
What's the point in resigning him then ? To develop, or play mind games with him, Tui and Ata when Te Maire is now thrown in the mix???

Reactions: CompletionRate
I think stick with the general team that has been competitive. Kata gets dropped. Fusitua and Ayshford play in the centres, CNK and Maumalo on the wings.

Forwards keep their spots but another loss and its time to blood the Sipleys for next year

If the Warriors lose this one they will need 8wins from the last 13 games just to be a chance of scraping into 8th.

Their remaining home games are Dragons, Broncos, Bulldogs, Panthers, Sharks, Canberra and Manly. They will have to start winning away because thats a lot of tough teams to expect to beat at home. Looking at that list I think the season is over

Last edited:

bruce

Contributor
If the Warriors lose this one they will need 8wins from the last 13 games just to be a chance of scraping into 8th.
Just look at their points for an against. They should actually be 13th and not 12th. They are not a top 8 side. They don't have a top 8 forward pack. They won't be scraping anywhere except away from the wooden spoon.

If Manners can make a freak recovery I would drop Bodene and keep Afoa in the mix. Never quite understood why Afoa spent so long in reserves, don't think he has done too much wrong in first grade. I understand that they are careful about managing young players introduction to first grade, but even if it was work load related he could have been back in first grade after a couple of weeks ISP.

T Sipley in for Sao.

Status
Not open for further replies.