10 Gavet
11 Thompson
12 Hoffman
13 Mannering

14 Roache/Tevaga
15 Matulino
16 Lisone
17 Afoa

I think we can probably afford to carry a Roache/Tevaga type on the bench. Although, there's guys in our starting 13 who can cover multiple positions. If a half went down, then I'd go LoLo to half, Fusitua to 1, Kata to wing and either Bodene or Simon to centre.

Otherwise I would've added Vete (still injured?) to start with Gavet on the bench.

I know Sipley or Lane could be used in place of Roache or Tevaga, but they seem to have fallen off the radar...

Tragic

Tragic

If McFadden actually gives Wright the nod *cold shudder down spine* this forum will ...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Rightly so too IMO

I dont want Wright in but it is freaky how good he looks in the lower grades, he even looks fast sometimes, just shows the gap between Reserves and FG. Makes it hard to know who really can make the step up.

Reactions: 3 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
I dont want Wright in but it is freaky how good he looks in the lower grades, he even looks fast sometimes, just shows the gap between Reserves and FG. Makes it hard to know who really can make the step up.
Hell yes, you just need to watch all the grades on the weekends, especially the difference between under 20s and Reserve grade, let alone FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.