General Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 20 - Canberra vs Warriors

Taking away our two best props, who would you have on your bench? Select 4 players

• Jazz Tevega

• Nathaniel Roache

• Sam Lisone

• Albert Vete

• Charlie Gubb

• Toafofoa Sipley

• James Gavet

• Bunty Afoa

• Shaun Lane

• John Palavi

• Ali Lautiiti

• Jonathan Wright

• Tuimoala Lolohea

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 Fusitua
2 Maumolo
3 Ayshford (if he's out, I think Allwood playing against his old club isn't such a bad idea - Lolohea will probably be ahead of him though).
4 Kata
5 Vatuvei (can't see him being dropped)
6 Leuluai
7 Johnson
8 Lillyman
9 Luke
10 Vete
11 Thompson (if he's out, I'd be fine with Afoa starting again).
12 Hoffman
13 Mannering

14 Tevaga
15 Lisone
16 Matulino
17 Gavet

As in criticizing him not using Lolo from the bench until the end of the game? I hope he's professional enough that that's not an option and he will pick the team he thinks he can win with.
That's what bothers me: Cappy thinks Manu playing for 84 minutes and making errors is better than getting Lolo off the bench. That's his idea of winning...Radio Sport and the Aussie commentators are going off on Cappy's stupidity. I think he'll dig in and not pick Lolo at all, as an act of defiance.

1. Fusitua
2. Maumalo
3. Lolohea (Ayshford if over his injury)
4. Kata
5. Vatuvei
6. Leuluai
7. Johnson
8. Lillyman
9. Luke
10. Vete
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. mannering

14. Roache (Lolohea if Ayshford's over his injury)
15. Matulino
16. Sipley
17. Afoa

I'd be comfortable enough with that side, I'm still willing to see his designs on the big back three and how that shapes up in dry conditions but a power game against Canberra is the way to go, we need to fight fire with fire in this one.

That's what bothers me: Cappy thinks Manu playing for 84 minutes and making errors is better than getting Lolo off the bench. That's his idea of winning...Radio Sport and the Aussie commentators are going off on Cappy's stupidity. I think he'll dig in and not pick Lolo at all, as an act of defiance.
I hope so badly that you are wrong. But only Cappy knows.