10.Matulino
11.Hoffman
12.Thompson
13. Mannering

14. Roach
15. Lisone
8. Vete
17.RFM

Manu gone, Lillyman gone, I could easily keep Robson in the team but I'd like to see Tui getting his hands on the ball more.
The backline has a nice mixture, the fire power of Kata and Hurrell tempered with the steadying Wright and Ashyford
I could live with that team, bit worried about Tui though but he couldn't be any worse than what's been served up for far too long and having Blake outside him makes sense.
The only real issue I see is that it's yet another complete shuffle.

I could live with that team, bit worried about Tui though but he couldn't be any worse than what's been served up for far too long and having Blake outside him makes sense.
The only real issue I see is that it's yet another complete shuffle.
.. and RFMs defence, he was terrible last year

I can remember that play where he ran back into the ingoal on defence, behind the play of the ball and the opposition walked in a try

Reactions: jonno and OMG
You guys are forgetting one very important fact, the Warriors are playing the Broncs in Brisbane, it has the magic tunnel were you can change a whole weeks training and game plan while walking from the shed to the field and easily rack up 50 points and a stunning win. You heard it here first, all your Warrior cash on a 13 + win to the Warriors.

For me this match is like going to watch a star wars movie an wanting
the dark side to win , I know they will lose I'm just watching to see how.
Cappy is going for ten in a row, I don't think we will win another game with him
as our coach, All those tries we scored were opportunistic , no structure or
shape we look poorly coached, 10 in a row wohoo

Beastmode

There’s always next year.
Contributor
1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Wright
3. Hurrell
4. Ashyford
5. Kata
6.Lolohea
7.Shaun Johnson
16.Gavet
9.Luke
10.Matulino
11.Hoffman
12.Thompson
13. Mannering

14. Roach
15. Lisone
8. Vete
17.RFM

Manu gone, Lillyman gone, I could easily keep Robson in the team but I'd like to see Tui getting his hands on the ball more.
The backline has a nice mixture, the fire power of Kata and Hurrell tempered with the steadying Wright and Ashyford

Thats a great looking line up. Good mix of new and old.

If you're looking purely from defense, its only Hurrell and Kata to worry about but they are well looked after with Ashyford and Wright.

I'd also rather have TL than Lolo (not an option I know) but other than that, great team on paper.

Reactions: Stylez Davis
Thats a great looking line up. Good mix of new and old.

If you're looking purely from defense, its only Hurrell and Kata to worry about but they are well looked after with Ashyford and Wright.

I'd also rather have TL than Lolo (not an option I know) but other than that, great team on paper.
Tall Aussies who can read the defence paired with short islanders who can score tries.

Fuck it. Its worth a shot...

Cappy get those balls massaged and make the call...

• Haha
Reactions: OMG and Beastmode

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Yeah my bad shouldn't have brought the Tongan race into it. Sorry everyone
Just taking the piss mate...
How would a squad with no Tongans look? I'm not suggesting we do this (cause it's not right at all to pick a squad based on Nationality), just interested to see what it looks like.

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Wright
3. Allwood
4. Ayshford
5. CNK/Wells
6. Johnson
7. Robson
8. Matulino
9. Luke
10. Gavet
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. Mannering

14. Roach
15. Lisone
16. Lillyman
17. Lauititi

The outside backs are the place where it looks the most different. Almost unrecognizable even....
Heres a team with no white people. Fuck knows why? Only one I really miss is Simon Mannering...

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Tuimoala Lolohea
3. Konrad Hurrell
4. Solomone Kata
5. David Fusitua
6. Mason Lino
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Ben Matulino
9. Issac Luke
10. Albert Vete
11. Ligi Sao
12. Bodene Thompson
13. James Gavet

14. Thomas Leuluai
15. Sam Lisone
16. Ali Lauitiiti
17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
18. Sione Lousi
19. Toafofoa Sipley
20. Ata Hingano

The team will be the same, except for Benry, who'll be replaced by Vete.

They'll talk about redemption blah blah blah, giving players the chance to "right the wrongs" of last week etc etc....

I just hope they get better with each passing game they all play together!

Reactions: Rick O'Shay
I will stand by this team if they are down by 100 to Manly on my birthday and the ground is about to get hit by a North Korean missile test. But if they name a genuine 2nd rower at centre, I'm done.

excepting a really really bad run of injuries, or hidings... I could agree with you there.

Thinking outside the box, I'd go with this line up. The reason why I put these positions in, is the go-forward, and for synergy which is an important to sports. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, and Luke would be nice weapons to have on the bench, if you need them. Vatuvei gives you experience, as well as power, and Lisone is raw power if you need it. The rest, well, I'm sure they're do just well in these positions. I'd say if Cappy only has one week to go on his contract, why not try it out!:) You'd be surprised what fresh ideas to do organizations, as well as sports teams!!

1. Shaun Johnson
2. Hurrell
3. Mannering
4. Allwood
5. Henare Wells
6. Lolohea
7. Robson
8. Gubb
9. Palavi
10. Matulino
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad

14. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
15. Luke
16. Lisone
17. Vatuvei

in somewhat good news - Kahu isn't available for the Broncos this week and Parker has said they won't rush Jack Reed back, therefore he is expecting Alex Glenn will fill in for Kahu at centre against the warriors.

So good news in that a backrower will likely be playing left centre for them (unless they switch sides for some reason). Which should mean there's "less" danger on our right edge (comparatively). Unfortunately, that edge wasn't the one that we got ripped apart last week, and the Broncos right edge contains James Roberts - the 2015 NRL centre of the year...

Thinking outside the box, I'd go with this line up. The reason why I put these positions in, is the go-forward, and for synergy which is an important to sports. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, and Luke would be nice weapons to have on the bench, if you need them. Vatuvei gives you experience, as well as power, and Lisone is raw power if you need it. The rest, well, I'm sure they're do just well in these positions. I'd say if Cappy only has one week to go on his contract, why not try it out!:) You'd be surprised what fresh ideas to do organizations, as well as sports teams!!

1. Shaun Johnson
2. Hurrell
3. Mannering
4. Allwood
5. Henare Wells
6. Lolohea
7. Robson
8. Gubb
9. Palavi
10. Matulino
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad

14. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
15. Luke
16. Lisone
17. Vatuvei
Yes I'm sure every club on the planet would love to have Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Luke on their bench...:p

Same as others have said, I think the only change will be RFM in for Henry as he can cover centre as well whereas big Albie is pretty much an out-and-out prop.