Sports Cricket World Cup 2023

Regardless of the obstacles we face this evening, we are yet again in a semi final and just chuffed that we are in a position that i get to watch them play! All the best to the team, do yourself proud boys as you have yet again made the whole of NZ proud in getting to this point.

If there's proof India have done something the ICC told them they couldn't do, I think New Zealand pull out of any Tests/ODIS/T20s with India and tell any New Zealanders that they can either sign with the IPL or play for New Zealand.
Disclaimer: I've never liked T20 and Cricket Max is a stain on Martin Crowe's legacy, albeit a small one.
But, if it is true and New Zealand win anyway, wouldn't that be supremely giggle-worthy?!
The selfish part of me doesn't want a Black Caps win because it would likely mean the Warriors get one less Halburg Award (Best Moment), but on the other hand, GO BLACK CAPS!! Never really liked India, Australia or England since they've tried to rule the cricket roost.

Could do with a bit of luck, but it is all falling India's way, helped by their endeavor.

I know it is the purist in me, but I find this boring, boring cricket.

Back