Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You haven't replied to the fact that Nicola Willis stated she was using the non smoking legislation cuts to pay for the tax cut bribe.

I've said before I'm not against capitalism. Just the extreme, nasty pile of s__t called neoliberalism.
I’ve already said about this in this thread in post 2463.

Reading about Real estate agents not happy with the new PM.
They were counting their yens and rubles and voted for Luxon and Willis and foreign buyers taxes and then ..
"You reap what you sew"
They're more pissed with the money they donated that they only got the interest deducibility pay off and not foreign buyers.

Last edited:
Hippy will be thinking ‘I wish I was still the PM……. but I’m sure as hell glad I don’t have to work with Winnie!!!’
At least he laid it bare that he wasn’t prepared to work with him, it was mutual though. Think he’s going to try and make an example of labour at any opportunity after he put them in government in 2017 and they didn’t take him in 2020. Imagine what the taxpayer would be paying if his allegation of media being brought off was levelled against him with no evidence. We’ve already funded more than one legal expense for him.

Utu. A lot of chickens coming home to roost.

Don’t like Winston but he has an entertaining Trumpish attitude where he doesn’t care who he offends. It’s going to be entertaining.
Or, he actually is a thug. He's behaving like one. Very autocratic. Trump? He's an authoritarian thug too. That's not entertainment.

Or, he actually is a thug. He's behaving like one. Very autocratic. Trump? He's an authoritarian thug too. That's not entertainment.

A very high proportion in that profession are functional psychopaths. Peters of course is a text book psychopath, lack of empathy, thrives in chaos, manipulative, charming, Lies without guilt, narcissistic, cunning, grandiose, self entitled.

Preys on the weak (Grey power becomes NZ MAGA antivaxers), creates divides between minority groups. Gambling, susbtance abuse, he has the total full deck of antisocial personality disorder cards.

He is so obviously psychopathic that it is boring to listen to him. Like Trump you learn nothing letting a liar like that manipulate your feelings....tickle you racist bone....makes me laugh morons fall for it year on year decade after decade.

Last edited:

Fancy a fundamentalist christian political leader making this change... in conjunction with the party leader who has seemingly forgot his party introduced it.
He knows full well, we’re just getting his personal ideology.

Back