General Perth & Brisbane places to visit

ba.falcon

U20's Player
Dec 2, 2014
Hi All

I have a holiday coming up where I will be staying in Perth & Brisbane for 12 days. I'm looking for recommendations on any good sports Merchandise / Memorabilia type stores to visit. In Nelson we really only have a small Rebel Sports to get our fix from.

In Perth I will be staying in Ascot at the holiday park so closeish to the CBD and have public transport close to get to places and in Brisbane I will be staying in Newmarket also in the holiday park so closeish to the buses and a train station. One of the days I will be catching the train to the Gold Coast for a look around.

Thanks
Neil

Diesel

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 7, 2014
Brisbane
Newmarket is close to the city but you’ll want to stay a night in the Goldie. A train from Central to Robina or Helensvale is an hour, and then you have to get to Surfers or anywhere along the coast which could be another 30-40 minutes on public transport.

Plenty of sports stores in the city, Westfield at Chermside is close too. Harbourtown in the GC has a Canterbury store which is cheap.

If you’re in Brisbane for a while, do a stadium tour at Suncorp and head to the Broncos leagues club at Red Hill for shits and giggles if you’re a RL fan. The QRL HQ opposite Suncorp on Castlemaine St has a RL museum too

There will also be QRL games on in the weekends close to the city, either side of the river.

ba.falcon

U20's Player
Dec 2, 2014
Newmarket is close to the city but you’ll want to stay a night in the Goldie. A train from Central to Robina or Helensvale is an hour, and then you have to get to Surfers or anywhere along the coast which could be another 30-40 minutes on public transport.

Plenty of sports stores in the city, Westfield at Chermside is close too. Harbourtown in the GC has a Canterbury store which is cheap.

If you’re in Brisbane for a while, do a stadium tour at Suncorp and head to the Broncos leagues club at Red Hill for shits and giggles if you’re a RL fan. The QRL HQ opposite Suncorp on Castlemaine St has a RL museum too

There will also be QRL games on in the weekends close to the city, either side of the river.

Awesome thanks for that, the museum will be a must visit spent a couple of hours in the one outside mount smart last time I was up taking in the history

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings