General Preliminary final tickets

For what it’s worth here’s what I’m doing this week. $500 on warriors 12 & under @ $5 $50 on warriors 13+ @ $12. If they win 12 & under I’m going to gf. If they win 13+ I make $50. If they lose I’m already guttered so what’s an extra $550. For people that can afford risking $550 then it’s a great way of doing it. Can then afford $900-$1500 flights. &200 a night accommodation and a $300 ticket. Sounds too easy

For what it’s worth here’s what I’m doing this week. $500 on warriors 12 & under @ $5 $50 on warriors 13+ @ $12. If they win 12 & under I’m going to gf. If they win 13+ I make $50. If they lose I’m already guttered so what’s an extra $550. For people that can afford risking $550 then it’s a great way of doing it. Can then afford $900-$1500 flights. &200 a night accommodation and a $300 ticket. Sounds too easy
I like the way you think.
The more you put on.
The more you get back.
Good luck with the punt

My workmate was telling me after the game on the weekend he looked around the South Stand and a lot of people were on their phones sorting out flights to Brisbane.

Said the Air NZ app crashed.

Hey team - bought extra tickets to help out another member of the forum whānau, but they've managed to get other tickets.
As such, I have 3 tickets in the Warriors Fan Zone (Bay 318) if anyone is interested. Would love to help out any folks who missed out / haven't got tix - only want what I paid for them ($60 each) - first in, best dressed is the fair way to do it.

Does anyone know which section of Suncorp all the Warriors supporters sit?
Both sections in blocks 318 & 319 have now sold out where our fans are allocated seating! So I'll go to my favourite area behind the black dot on in Block 311 by Caxton Rd South End which is non alcohol :( but if I get tickets there it's a big humungous :D

Both sections in blocks 318 & 319 have now sold out where our fans are allocated seating! So I'll go to my favourite area behind the black dot on in Block 311 by Caxton Rd South End which is non alcohol :( but if I get tickets there it's a big humungous :D
Yea, ended up in a panic and just took the first 3 tickets that let me get them. Ended up in section 535… no alcohol 🤦🏻‍♂️ Ahhh welp, still pumped to cheer on the lads. UP THE WAHS!!!!

Hey team - bought extra tickets to help out another member of the forum whānau, but they've managed to get other tickets.
As such, I have 3 tickets in the Warriors Fan Zone (Bay 318) if anyone is interested. Would love to help out any folks who missed out / haven't got tix - only want what I paid for them ($60 each) - first in, best dressed is the fair way to do it.
Edit: Tickets sold (subject to dollars being transferred). So pumped for Saturday!

Last edited:
Back