General Peptides - Steve Deane Nz Herald.

Kalcod

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere (apologies and please delete if it has)

Steve Deane at the NZ Herald is doing a self study on the effect of Peptides by injecting himself and making a diary of the results.

Have a read and follow here https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10880545 and each day for updates.

It makes very interesting reading and you can only imagine the results a "pro" athelete would get from them.

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere (apologies and please delete if it has)

Steve Deane at the NZ Herald is doing a self study on the effect of Peptides by injecting himself and making a diary of the results.

Have a read and follow here https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10880545 and each day for updates.

It makes very interesting reading and you can only imagine the results a "pro" athelete would get from them.
I enjoyed reading that.

The bruises he was worried about ( the sharks players bruising kicked off the Investigation he says ) was due to something else entirely , the Warfarin Injections they were taking ( blood thinner that decreases blood clotting in patients ).

Where Steve Dean is being irresponsible is that a ton of folk will follow his lead desperate for results.

smc

Start an exercise regime and fitness improves from one week to the next. Isn't that to be expected peptides or no peptides?
I don't really see what the point is in what he's doing when there is pretty much no way to say his results are due to the the peptides not just because the fat lazy journalist has taken up an extreme diet and exercise regime.
Only thing that really matters to me is does it show up in a drug test but doesn't look like we'll be getting an answer to that question.