Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Dolphins +12

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Warrriors Jafin special

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how our cup boys will be fitter, they have been playing cup. But I like your enthusiasm and don't wanna sound negative.
Granted. But its a cumulative thing. On top on age. Bromwich bros and Felise are all over 30. Our debutants are a decade younger. Ronnie is 21.
even in terms of recovery, its easy on younger bodies.

I'm not writing Dolphins off at all. But this isn't the first 6 weeks of the comp with everyone is fresh and the Dolphins can just out muscle teams.

Granted. But its a cumulative thing. On top on age. Bromwich bros and Felise are all over 30. Our debutants are a decade younger. Ronnie is 21.
even in terms of recovery, its easy on younger bodies.

I'm not writing Dolphins off at all. But this isn't the first 6 weeks of the comp with everyone is fresh and the Dolphins can just out muscle teams.
I see what you are getting at.

Season fatigue and nothing to play for. A big Warriors crowd and a fast start to bring them into it would be a cool way to kick off the game.

Looking forward to seeing how the debutants go, along with the other boys stepping up to 1st grade.

I don't get to see too many cup games so not sure what to expect, but a win against Bennetts boys would be huge!

They will do what senior players do to inexperienced opposition, put the heat on and see how they handle it. Fair enough too. Those Dolphins, particularly the forwards are battle hardened and have the scars to prove it. If the debutants and inexperienced guys have low errors and high tackle percentages I will be happy.

Even with this fresh line up there's so much reason to be optimistic about today's game. The Dolphins have it all over us in skill and experience. If the Niukore - Montoya edge can contain Isaako they'll go a long way to limiting Dolphin's points scoring. The whole season the team culture has rested on "next man up" when someone is missing. Webby has been about simplifying everyone's roles, and everyone clearly understanding what their role is within the game day team. We can be sure that even these debutants will be clear about what their job is today. Early points will be key to getting on top of these Dolphins who know that no matter what happens today, they're on the piss on Monday and on holiday Tuesday onwards. This Warriors team certainly have much more to play for. Really looking forward to seeing how this pans out. And at the end of the day if the Dolphins do put in a strong final shift and prove too much for us today - hell, it just doesn't matter. It'll take no gloss off this wonderful season at all.

Funny thing is for half a minute I actually thought I might use the username Bruce to see if anyone noticed…. but I keep on forgetting who owns Fox and why Eric Watson didn’t save the Warriors.
It would have been hard work to keep it up as you'd need to reply to every single thread at least 3 times a day, referring to everyone as Cyril or Cecil and occasionally Sock.

Kia Kaha Warriors please please please make this a win by 6 .It would feel so good to be right on the money for once this season .Oh hell just bloody win and get back that 3rd spot on the ladder that you so throughly deserved .Up the Warriors.👍🏻👏🏻🥰
I'm still waiting for our 11 try performance. Maybe in the grand final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back