Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Fonzie made a great point in his latest podcast. No one individual is greater than the team hence why the captain himself vacated his spot for an 18 year old. Was it strategic? Not from a game plan perspective but from a man management perspective its imperative to fall in line and do whats best for the team in a unsettled environment. Last thing you need is unproven egos getting in the way of what the team needs.

This will have ripple effects moving forward and unfortunately Turner is just the first drop in the ocean for what I hope is more "team" centric decision making.

Geoff Public

1000 Days in Oz Tour. See NRL.COM for venue dates
Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Gold Coast paper confirms Titans sign Turner beating theBroncos.
Turner takes Taylor’s Spit was an earlier post.
Well there s a young fella a total at the Titans called Tanah Boyd. I would expect him to be ahead of Turner for ahalves role.
And Taylor doesn’t necessarily go yet!

Geoff Public

Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland
I’m still waiting for the part where he says he only wants to play fullback..
Never said only. Stop making things up. I said he wanted to play fullback, not half. The evidence has been provided that fullback is his preferred position.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
Never said only. Stop making things up. I said he wanted to play fullback. The evidence has been provided.
There’s zero evidence there. Show me the quotes.

A Stuff article speculating is not evidence. Fuck how hard is it to read before you post.

Pricey

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 2, 2016

Geoff Public

Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland
There’s zero evidence there. Show me the quotes.

A Stuff article speculating is not evidence. Fuck how hard is it to read before you post.
I stand by my statement on your original post.

You write some good things on here. Your knowledge of juniors and prospects is far greater than mine.

And I welcome opposite opinions to mine. But don't use words I never said or discredit my information when you put up nothing to justify your thoughts. I just see a child yelling till they get their way when that happens. And further comment is useless.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
And I welcome opposite opinions to mine. But don't use words I never said or discredit my information when you put up nothing to justify your thoughts. I just see a child yelling till they get their way when that happens. And further comment is useless.
Bro what are you taking about.

You posted that he’s “gone on record” saying that he wants to play fullback.

I said that he’s never said that.

You replied with an article that had zero quotes from him saying he wants to play fullback.

That’s you just providing false information and getting called out for it. Don’t blame anyone else for that.

Geoff Public

Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland
Maybe.
I actually like them both but it’s an interesting point- could’ve kept turner for a lot less than we’ll have to pay metcalf.
I read at the time Turner went to the Titans for less than what we offered him to stay .
I liked watching Turner play and was sad to see him go.
But from the outside I would think all sane thought left when Walsh got the fullback spot.
At his age I made stupid calls myself because circumstances changed. Still can 😄

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings