Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Parra 13+

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Satae will be one of the great myths of this club - absolute beast at NSW cup level but not quite good enough at NRL level

Reactions: 1 users
warriors55

warriors55

Pulu is an absolute shadow of the player we saw start of last season, what a shame and very strange to regress so quickly.

At the beginning of last year when we had the Pulu, Harris & Blair/Mannering backrow looked the strongest it had been in a long time. Is one of our weaknesses now.

I think Harris is one of the best if not the best back rower in the game. Papaili has a lot of potential to be another Mannering.
We just need a big powerful back rower with an offload to balance them out.

Reactions: 4 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Some of these guys seem to get the sulks when they get dropped to reserve grade, some play hard e.g. Ayshford, Keighran, Beale. That problems needs to be sorted, but the club know that and always have done.

I don’t know... there is a lot of dumb in that NSW cup team, would be a challenge to play well when you are getting run into the ground due to bad decisions.

Some of the selections in that team and positional changes have been a bit disruptive as well.

JaggedJ

Curran for halfback.

Couldn't understand why the halves were shuffling the ball to him on the last but that grubber cleared it up.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
At the beginning of last year when we had the Pulu, Harris & Blair/Mannering backrow looked the strongest it had been in a long time. Is one of our weaknesses now.

I think Harris is one of the best if not the best back rower in the game. Papaili has a lot of potential to be another Mannering.
We just need a big powerful back rower with an offload to balance them out.
I don't know much about this Curran from Chooks first time i've watched him. Bar a few errors he looks a decent proposition, maybenext year he'll get a chance.

DallyM

DallyM

Reactions: 1 user
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Satae will be one of the great myths of this club - absolute beast at NSW cup level but not quite good enough at NRL level
It can only be a motor thing surely?? Hes 26 or 27 from memory, so you'd imagine he'd have one now if he was going to.

Five&Last

Five&Last

How is Satae this good at NSW level. A player of his ability should have cemented a first grade spot by now.

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Curran with the backrow grubber into the ingoal. Perfectly weighted.

Satae with 280+ metres. Line break in the last 45 secs, draws the penalty 5m out to ice the game.

Reactions: 4 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Please lets not let Takairangi the absolute ptetender look like an immortal like the Ligers did a fortnight ago. If anything just achieve this.

JaggedJ

Our outside backs, back row, halves......how the hell are we winning games?

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Satae looks a beast in ISP
Other than that only really Milne stood out, Frei was decent at times.
Curran seemed a bit error prone, Pompey didn’t seem a first grade player with some poor defence, Soosoomea looked the better wing option

Tragic

Tragic

Ahh damn I ate all the chips already. This Smurf hat round is lame.

Aman

Aman

I know it's for a good cause but this beanie shit is retarded

HoRneT041

HoRneT041

Blocka off to a flyer with that kiss of death “That BIG warriors pack..” - dude shut up 🤐

Status
Not open for further replies.