Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty

President of Anti-Jazz Movement
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Probably right but the plan seems to be to give Green the majority of the ball when KN is on the park and would think CHTwill get even less.
This is my fear too. In one earlier game with CHT and Green - it was decided that CHT wasn't to be trusted and Green gave him like 6 or 7 touches with the ball only over 80 minutes.
If that happens again then we won't win. Green and SK must trust CHT.

Draw and Pass

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 2, 2016
I'm hoping to see a bit of finesse from the warriors today. Over the past month the results have been relatively close but i feel like we should have had a higher points differential to show for it and that our last tackle plays and just our general game management has been really shit.

If it is a tight one I hope Green and CHT have been working on the 1 pointers.. 😑

Reactions: bruce

Afakasi247

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2014
Pulu is an absolute shadow of the player we saw start of last season, what a shame and very strange to regress so quickly.
He’s had some decent touches, late footwork at the line and always a threat to offload. Definitely not where he was pre-injury - that really set him back and hasn’t seemed to show enough work ethic to demand a first grade recall. Even tho we’re depleted in the back-row department.

Reactions: bruce

Stalefish540

The circus must go on!!!
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
He’s had some decent touches, late footwork at the line and always a threat to offload. Definitely not where he was pre-injury - that really set him back and hasn’t seemed to show enough work ethic to demand a first grade recall. Even tho we’re depleted in the back-row department.
Was it a broken bone in his foot or something?? Maybe it's a niggly thing thats holding him back who knows. Like this Curran, appears busy, and gets around the ground well.

Reactions: fizurg and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
hasn’t seemed to show enough work ethic to demand a first grade recall.
Some of these guys seem to get the sulks when they get dropped to reserve grade, some play hard e.g. Ayshford, Keighran, Beale. That problems needs to be sorted, but the club know that and always have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings