General Warriors Preseason 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
The international players aren't back yet mate.

shhhhhh, too many people have already seen that post, I can't take it back now lol

Maybe he is training to be the AFB replacement-

IMG_1009 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1010 (1).jpg
    IMG_1010 (1).jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
For context, anything under 445 is absolute rapid. This is next level. Fastest I’ve ever seen was 4:26 by a 18 year old, 70kg, nz middle distance champion footy player. 4:21 is rapid.
Nice thanks for that. Wasn’t sure how good it was.
I noticed yesterday when they posted it they didn’t have the winner or time, someone commented that the Bronco’s announce the winner and here we have it today!

Blues rugby also commented that this was an insane time.

Turns out he is there 😂

Mateee I said hush! You're killin' me 😂

If I have any defence to my shit stirring, I did say we hadn't seen him in the media *yet

For context, anything under 445 is absolute rapid. This is next level. Fastest I’ve ever seen was 4:26 by a 18 year old, 70kg, nz middle distance champion footy player. 4:21 is rapid.

Rocco Berry would do it in under 4 min. No doubt in my mind

997bd189-7eea-4e9f-b31a-69ef2fd5c2fc_screenshot.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, the Warriors didn't use their RTS-Signal to get RTS to come back. No heroics needed. He does not need to Be The Man performance and/or scoring wise. Just be Mr Solid, Dependable and Professional.

I see Roger's main role as being yet another experienced player driving into the younger players the things the Warriors need to keep doing and start doing to become Top 8 Regulars.
Agree, I think RTS will bring something extra, I believe he will be unstoppable, he will not be pleased he did not make the ab's this year so will bring something dynamic to the table which is his character, determination and maturity. he will go to another level!!!

How much did Webby winning that Best Coach award make the players publically say "On ya, Webby!" but think "AW, SHIT, HE'S GONNA BE EVEN TOUGHER NOW!!"?? :eek:

Are all the junior teams also into preseason training?
AFAIK, which isn't a lot TBF, there was a trail for the U17s/19s/21s earlier in the year (17s and 21s being the new teams for 2024) and if it's like last year, the 17s and 19s run from February to May so I assume everyone who's been picked to be part of whichever Warriors squad is training, I would assume the 17s/19/21 folk are somewhat less 24/7 than the NSW/NRL folk (working from the logic that when the NRL ran it's U20s Competition, the official narritive, however it actually turned out, who'd know, was "each U20s player's week should be 50% U20s 50% Work/Education." Completely sensible in my book.

I bumped into Mark Robinson this afternoon and he kindly gave me some time to chat ..( after I showed him my 3 Warriors key rings hanging off my Warriors lanyard for my one house key - it even got a hug! 🤩)
He mentioned how the playing group have told him how pumped they are and their confidence levels are sky high after last year and with the new coaching structure.
If they can get one or two of their player targets over the line then they think they can push on in 2024 🤞🤩👍🏾

I bumped into Mark Robinson this afternoon and he kindly gave me some time to chat ..( after I showed him my 3 Warriors key rings hanging off my Warriors lanyard for my one house key - it even got a hug! 🤩)
He mentioned how the playing group have told him how pumped they are and their confidence levels are sky high after last year and with the new coaching structure.
If they can get one or two of their player targets over the line then they think they can push on in 2024 🤞🤩👍🏾
And those targets are........?

What a bloody champ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back