• Panthers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Observation. Apart from the one draw with the Panthers last week - I’d describe all the other games (& definitely this one) as having been one sided under the new rules since the restart. Don’t know what that’s all about. Maybe without the mechanism of the wrestle it’s harder to shift momentum or something???

Raider1

NSW Cup Player
Apr 26, 2015
You would think that was obvious last year. Maybe he can't afford to change him.
SK has been given way to many chances... it’s how it is in The NRL ...I can’t actually see any gameplan .. They got to sor5 out the spine... even my boys know that- if they don’t gel then you have nothing

Reactions: Worried2Death

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Doesn't his other foot being in the field of play after his other foot leaves the ground make him in play?
Get with the script, the Warriors got a win last week to thank them for their commitment.

Back to getting shafted out of the game. When you look negatively as a ref at one team, you can always find lots wrong.

ArtySubs

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 29, 2016
If the coach won’t change the players only option is to change the coach(es).
Mr Autex please pull the trigger our club is embarrassing.

Reactions: Worried2Death

drunk_monk

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2014
That stray arm that he swung at a player to tackle him and got him square in the face.

If the Warriors do it it's a high tackle and this forum is ripping him apart for such an obvious penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings