• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Panthers 12-

• Panthers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah great to see all that positive energy and love being shared around everyone for the team. Aah what a win does for the soul and yea I reckon they will sneak another win but then this was the guy who posted that we were playing Titans this week and I gifted them 2. Will be a good game to see where we are at. Go Katoa.Just another star in the making.

Reactions: 1 user
I was hopeful until i saw a left edge of Lawton & Pompay(keany has to fit his hookers in somewhere so why not at centre) that has to be the worse left edge combo in the comp. If Perham doesnt get a late call up then we will b struggling big time to score points in our backline

Reactions: 2 users
Time to sooth the nerves with some beersies, old habits die hard when the Warriors are a chance.

• Haha
Concerned with Perhams defence. Hopefully the late change hasn't given the panthers much time to study him. They probably know plenty since he used to bo on their books.

Slight side note but see they may be allowing small crowds to games next week. Should be a good game tonite, looking forward to it and a win on Rogers birthday. :cool:

Geez the buildup is crap . All about the Storm game and the Panthers ....we get about a one minute Build up Go the boys and thrash them pls Not impressed or maybe I am just one eyed ,anyone else feel the same..? 👎🏻

Reactions: 3 users
Geez the buildup is crap . All about the Storm game and the Panthers ....we get about a one minute Build up Go the boys and thrash them pls Not impressed or maybe I am just one eyed ,anyone else feel the same..? 👎🏻

You should know better by now.

Let's see what the Rooster does. Our loan player is Guaranteed a game...often that spells trouble in a Warriors Jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.