vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find SJ in these pics on Insta or fbook has been harder than the Where’s Wally book I’ve been reading with my daughter this week

Webby confirmed on SENZ through the week that Tohu is fine and no worries to play
I've seen him in a few videos on the Warriors FB page and a couple photos one where he had no tape or bandage or anything around he's legs, looking like he was ready to kick the ball

Give the man a chance he has some great potential and could possibly lead us to a grand final on Saturday.
Can't be that bad if he's one of the best Nsw cup players
True. But as we all know some players have lower ceilings than others.

The Warriors management view on Ronnie might well be that he's just whacked his noggin on something rather hard called NRL Rookie Level Player.

Now, that assessment may not be shared by the, say, Sea Eagles, where he might go and become an NRL regular...

That's my thoughts too, but I also still think he is tbh without the premiership, everyone says Stacey but Johnson's game has stood up most years, Stacey was average in some years, Johnson really only had like 3 seasons that were bad, Stacey had many,
Stacey 117wins-139losses
Johnson 97w-109losses
Johnson won Golden Boot, Johnson won International Rookie of the year, Stacey hasn't
Stacey won the golden boot as well in 2002.

True. But as we all know some players have lower ceilings than others.

The Warriors management view on Ronnie might well be that he's just whacked his noggin on something rather hard called NRL Rookie Level Player.

Now, that assessment may not be shared by the, say, Sea Eagles, where he might go and become an NRL
Right coaches can get the best out of players, Look at Johnson under Webster Isaako under Bennet, who knows but maybe he doesn't fit here Webster would know but he reaches a high ceiling in his kicking game.

Bloody hell, this thread is like a dysfunctional family get together lol

There’s too many factors at play for us not to win ok….we’re winning tomorrow and that’s that!

Now eat your trifle…..no more egg nog and go have a lie down. It’s all good.

UP THE F*****G WAHS!!!!

Love Grandma 😘

Another thought I have had is this; Instead of kicking to the corners on 5th tackle, perhaps particularly in the first 10 minutes, kick it towards the posts and have Ponga return the ball. Have our kick chase SMASH him. Test his shoulder and head. If he goes off our winning probability increases by an order of magnitude I contend.

Also I have a suspicion that Jazz is about to return to his best form tomorrow.

I don't think he'll warm up well not to the intensity he usually does, Webby & Medical team will make sure of it
Man this is a good post. I really hope you are right. I hope he stays in the changing room so he can't step on a ball and twist his ankle like Glenn McGrath 15 minutes before the ashes in 2005.
He can just stay in the dressing room and stretch his hamstrings.

Another thought I have had is this; Instead of kicking to the corners on 5th tackle, perhaps particularly in the first 10 minutes, kick it towards the posts and have Ponga return the ball. Have our kick chase SMASH him. Test his shoulder and head. If he goes off our winning probability increases by an order of magnitude I contend.

Also I have a suspicion that Jazz is about to return to his best form tomorrow.
I like how you put "Smash" in Capital Letters to emphasise your point. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back