10 M Barnett
11 J Ford
12 M Niukore
13 T Harris

14 F Lussick
15 D Walker
16 T Ale
17 J Curran
Pretty much my team as well. My only changes are Bunty in for Ale. Buntys D is right up there and they’re like for like in the go forward. And Bunty starts with Barnett off the bench. Then 20mins in Barnett comes on and Bunty probably not seen for rest of game. When we were at our best mid season, this rotation worked best. Then for that back end of 1st half we have AFB, Barnett, Niukore/Walker providing that punch. Lussicks gone well last few weeks, so jumps Siro as that dummy half cover and D up the middle.
Pennys have a hard working and relentless pack. Need to fight fire with fire with our bigger boys dominating. And we need to stop that grubby pick Liam Martin as well.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Monts
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Bunts
11. Ford
12. Niukore
13. Tohu

Walker
Barnett
Curran
Lussick

Pretty much what everyone else's picked so far... however that left edge defence worrys me it's been pretty ordinary lately...

Whatever team is picked intensity, low errors and high completions really matter now.. and I believe the teams nowhere near ready.. Webby and the boys have a lot of work to do this week..

Pretty much my team as well. My only changes are Bunty in for Ale. Buntys D is right up there and they’re like for like in the go forward. And Bunty starts with Barnett off the bench. Then 20mins in Barnett comes on and Bunty probably not seen for rest of game. When we were at our best mid season, this rotation worked best. Then for that back end of 1st half we have AFB, Barnett, Niukore/Walker providing that punch. Lussicks gone well last few weeks, so jumps Siro as that dummy half cover and D up the middle.
Pennys have a hard working and relentless pack. Need to fight fire with fire with our bigger boys dominating. And we need to stop that grubby pick Liam Martin as well.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Monts
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Bunts
11. Ford
12. Niukore
13. Tohu

Walker
Barnett
Curran
Lussick
Same except Ale gets Lussicks spot. We have dh covered and we need to maintain that presence in the middle.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Monts
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Bunts
11. Ford
12. Niukore
13. Tohu

Walker
Barnett
Curran
Ale

1. Charlie
2. Tito Santana Zeleniak
3. Rocco VeryDelicious
4. Adam Pompy seed
5. Marcelo "Carlos" Montoya
6. Te maire "Sweep The Leg" - Martin
7. Shaun "Princess" Johnson
8. Addin "Alpha" Fonua Blake
9. "John" Wayne Egan
10. Bunty Afoa
11. Jackson Ford "Falcon"
12. Marata "The Muss" Nikoure
13. Tohu "I need a hair cut and shave" Harris

14. Dylan " they need to get pass me" Walker
15. Mitch" Popsmoke" Barnett
16. Josh "I lived in a car" Curran
17. Bailey "my dad was Paul "Sironen

18. Jazzy Jeff Tevagna
19. Freddy Kruger Lussick
20. Vader Volkman
I miss doing this tradition! Brilliantly executed!

Only questions I think there really are regarding team naming is who starts out of Barnett and Afoa, and who starts out of Curran and Ford.

I think Curran has shown the past two weeks he can be out there for 80, he can defend on par with Ford, and still be better on the offensive side of the ball.

He won’t give up those dumb ruck infringements (at least not nearly as much imo) and frankly, dudes got that dawg in him lol. I can see him getting under some guys skins, maybe drawing a penalty or two from someone like Leniu.

I don’t think he will start, but that is what I’d want. I hope Webby gets him into the game early/for longer minutes if he is on the bench.

Only questions I think there really are regarding team naming is who starts out of Barnett and Afoa, and who starts out of Curran and Ford.

I think Curran has shown the past two weeks he can be out there for 80, he can defend on par with Ford, and still be better on the offensive side of the ball.

He won’t give up those dumb ruck infringements (at least not nearly as much imo) and frankly, dudes got that dawg in him lol. I can see him getting under some guys skins, maybe drawing a penalty or two from someone like Leniu.

I don’t think he will start, but that is what I’d want. I hope Webby gets him into the game early/for longer minutes if he is on the bench.
Id rather Curran come off the bench at hit with that intensity that he does. Him and Barnett coming off the bench maybe the turning factor.

How’s Niukore
Talk if him taking a heavy hit then leaving the field ?
Any news on his availability for next week?

Put our top team out there or send yesterday's team if you must.

Keys for this week. We want to win every game so top team and get the bench right. Four forwards and Tuaupiki, Volkman or Kosi at 18th.

Maybe

14. Walker
15. Barnett
16. Curran
17. Sironen

Nervous energy because let's not kid ourselves that Penrith while beatable are a very drilled and tuned organisation. They are everything we know they are.

But!!!!!!

Stuff that. Get out there and be the best in every run, every pass, every tackle, every word, every moment. Execute and win!!!

All the way Warriors!!!!!!!!

Wonder if Penalty magnet Cord (sorry for the sarcastic remark) will start next week. I like him. He's got a bit of feral in him and when he and Barnett jam up on one side it's a good mix vs Penrith's strong side
I hope so. He goes 100 from the kick-off and Curran seems to get angrier the longer he has to wait on the side-line.

As for Siro, I'd prefer if Egan and Walker got the job done. Id be tempted to bring Ale up.

I hope so. He goes 100 from the kick-off and Curran seems to get angrier the longer he has to wait on the side-line.

As for Siro, I'd prefer if Egan and Walker got the job done. Id be tempted to bring Ale up.
Yeah I get that thinking too. Siro has the benefit of being an edge runner so if we carry Lussick on the bench it hurts my feelings like Webby is expecting Egan to get head knocked etc.

At last we are here.

Congratulations Warriors, you earned it.

Leeeeeeeettttts GET READY RUMBLE!

The biggest game of the season, been saying that a lot this year, but no one can dispute it against the defending Premiers.

Can we win?

Yeah we can win with our shut out defence., it is pretty obvious that this is the key in this game. Our try line defence and Kick chase are our best assets. Get those two things in order and deliver for a whole game and we will win. A few ifs buts and maybe's sure, but it is fifnals time and it is time to press GO.

I wanted Penrith. Go after the bullies and show them you have bad intentions.

There is no better way to start a finals campaign than to go Buster Douglas on the Panthers.

1. Charnze Nicoll Klockstad
2. Dallin Watene Zelezniak
3. Rocco Berry
4. Adam Wetere Pompey
5. Carlos Montoya
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Addin Fonua Blake
9. Wade Egan
10 Lulio Afoa
11. Josh Curran
12 Marata Niukore