General OT: 1000 Post For Me... Finaly!

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
Wow it's taken me long enough but the day has finaly arrived.

I would like to thank the many people I have argued with over time on this site, it is the pure rage your comments inspired in me that drove me to excessive posts in dead threads.

No if I remember right a certain young mod promised me a tickertape parade, so you better get cracking lassy.

Now please feel free to leave your messages of praise and adoration right here.

"The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success."
- Irving Berlin

P.s. I am awesome.

Seacrest Out.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Wooo!!!!

Congrats Mix! Hehe. Well done mate. Now you've part of the 1000th posts group.

Awsome

Keep it up :D
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Wooo!!!!

Congrats Mix! Hehe. Well done mate. Now you've part of the 1000th posts group.

Awsome

Keep it up :D

That's not a very impressive ticker tape parade, Skinny. It seems decidedly lacking in something...ticker tape!

Congrats, Mix, assuming post counts actually mean something? Lol...
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Haha yeah true Jes True. Ok then...


*runs and grabs all the tickertape and throw it up in the air*

:p that any better?
 

Kiwi League_old

Guest
He really does deserve a ticker tape parade for his outstanding contribution....but would settle for a free 'Happy Ending' down at the GSMP.
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
Kiwi League said:
He really does deserve a ticker tape parade for his outstanding contribution....but would settle for a free 'Happy Ending' down at the GSMP.

See you there mate. Usual time ?
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
MiXmasterreece said:
Ive had enough lip out of you Mr 4965

That's Mister James to you, buddy!

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Haha yeah true Jes True. Ok then...


*runs and grabs all the tickertape and throw it up in the air*

:p that any better?

It'll suffice. :p
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
It`s official now, MMR... you`re not just another run of the mill loser poster anymore... you`re SOMEBODY!!
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
If Xenu was still alive he would be proud

I think he would. Poor Xenu was cut down in his prime before he could even reach the 10 post mark.

Xenu this is dedicated to you.
 

Esoj_old

Guest
if you post enough and stick around long enough you will crack the 1000 in no time.

congrats mix. I may have been one of the people you argued with not sure. long may it continue though
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
Esoj said:
if you post enough and stick around long enough you will crack the 1000 in no time.

congrats mix. I may have been one of the people you argued with not sure. long may it continue though

Hahaha yeah we've had a fair amount of disagreements. But it's all been in the name of stimulating discussion.
 

Similar threads

Replies
0
Views
631
holy smokes_old
Replies
3
Views
1K
Skinny_Ravs82
Replies
206
Views
14K
Skinny_Ravs82
Replies
5
Views
1K
Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old
jonno
Replies
13
Views
1K
jonno
jonno

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings