Fullback advantage Knights
Wings - Knights
Centres - Knights
Halves = Warriors if SJ plays
Prop - Warriors
Second Row - Knights
Lock - Warriors
Bench - Warriors

If we run out with the current team then our bench is more consistent than theirs and could be a real point of difference.

Problem is that both the Phins and the Panthers owned the middle. Our forwards never dominated the middle and way to many mistakes caused by the pressure of not dominating the middle. Nuikore needs to step up Bunty needs to stick glue on his hands and unfortunately my favs, the baldy bros have fallen off a cliff. I think all the naysayers will finally wake up just how much difference Metcalf make when he is on and keeps the opposition guessing. TMM and Walker offer nothing.
I have to agree "Metcalf" acceleration adds that spark to the attacking line that makes up for some of his poor D at times ... greatly missed

I reckon that its been a ploy. Keep him out of harms way in games that don't really have a downside. Dolphins finishing 3rd or 4th changed the opponent only nothing else.

Panthers was a likely loss. We would have went a lot closer with him but if he got injured in a likely loss would have put paid to our whole finals campaign.

So he wrapped him up he been sweet the whole time but we had to sell it to media so having him fly to Penrith, not train all week was that ploy.

Conspiracy complete haha. Now we got a SJ ready to go and run deep into the finals.

Interestingly the game tomorrow Storm v Roosters is far from being a sellout

I went online and randomly searched for 10 tickets and would have able to get them one beside the other in a bay around a 20m line

There were also other opportunities elsewhere in the stadium

According to a search AAMI park has a capacity of 30000

I went online and randomly searched for 10 tickets and would have able to get them one beside the other in a bay around a 20m line

Personally, I think the Rooters will cause a big upset win ... but you just never know with the storm

.We get Adam Gee because the clubs the NRL do not take seriously get the shittest Reff....that is why we will have him till we fall or make it to the GF.

At least they took the cheating Khunt Klein out of the Bunker. We might get more than one replay when they score vs a million when we score.
Gee is the worst he's been the spectacle of many major eff ups!

But Klein out of the bunker is major because it's those real microscope moments where we need zero bias and Klein being absent is a miracle!

Last edited:

A storm finals game is nothing special, it happens every year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back