Post Match 2023 Broncos vs Warriors - Week 3 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

Results are only viewable after voting.
Forward pass talk follows

Perhaps we should learn to kick like AFL on the run so we can do forward chip kicks instead with amazing accuracy? Negates the "that was blatantly forward" argument cutting down pages of thread reading.

I hope nothing comes of it to be honest. I can see nothing but more controversy from allowing the bunker to rule on forward passes.
Just think there needs to be common sense around it, if a replay is showing a blatant forward pass or Harry Grant knocking the ball on over a big screen for the crowd, players, refs and viewers to see then change it to the correct ruling.

Just think there needs to be common sense around it, if a replay is showing a blatant forward pass or Harry Grant knocking the ball on over a big screen for the crowd, players, refs and viewers to see then change it to the correct ruling.
That is how video refs started. TV was showing blatant referee errors

I hear you but you know it won't be just that. They will end up ruling on marginal passes and ones that float forward and ones that are fine but momentum shows they end up forward etc etc Sorry, but I prefer it now rather than the alternative which has been trialled previously and got shelved for the above reasons.

I hear you but you know it won't be just that. They will end up ruling on marginal passes and ones that float forward and ones that are fine but momentum shows they end up forward etc etc Sorry, but I prefer it now rather than the alternative which has been trialled previously and got shelved for the above reasons.

There’s a difference between blatant and marginal

Last night was blatant

It was so blatant even a blind man could see it

There’s a difference between blatant and marginal

Last night was blatant

It was so blatant even a blind man could see it
I agree, but you either allow the bunker to rule on forward passes or they don't. How do you make a policy on only blatant ones? You can't. And so, for my reasons already posted I hope they stick to the status quo

simple - if it’s blatantly obvious the bunker has the right to intervene. Not rock science to solve unless you overthink it
Your blatantly obvious is completely different to mine which is completely different to Ricky Stuarts etc etc

It's either all or nothing. Otherwise you are just introducing more ambiguity and inconsistency.

Your blatantly obvious is completely different to mine which is completely different to Ricky Stuarts etc etc

It's either all or nothing. Otherwise you are just introducing more ambiguity and inconsistency.

In your eyes, we’re those passes forward ??

Bunkers currently have the authority to overturn a try if they see something the ref missed. What’s different here??

Instead of blatant use the phrase “clear and obvious” and it will eliminate most of the problem

Why
Yaw ion do it very well without any hi tech expensive equipment
Instead of blatant use the phrase “clear and obvious” and it will eliminate most of the problem
I don't think union do, it still creates bad calls or non calls.

The wording isn't much better IMO.

It's been tried before and wasn't great. I can't see it being any better if implemented again. I've pointed out the obvious problems that I can see. Appreciate that others have a differing view to mine.

I don't think union do, it still creates bad calls or non calls.

The wording isn't much better IMO.

It's been tried before and wasn't great. I can't see it being any better if implemented again. I've pointed out the obvious problems that I can see. Appreciate that others have a differing view to mine.
If it is a non call then it wasn’t clear and obvious

Provide an example where in Union it created a bad call

If it is a non call then it wasn’t clear and obvious

Provide an example where in Union it created a bad call
There are plenty of forward passes in union that have been let go as ok. Provide me with an example in league where a try was scored from a forward pass that wasn't clear and obvious. Honestly, don't worry about it. I've outlined my points previously as to concerns on the bunker ruling on forward passes. They are pretty clear as far as I'm concerned.

I felt Sutton giving Brisbane a license to sleep in the ruck for 80 minutes was far worse than the forward pass. It was so bad that he hadn't made a single call in almost 70 minutes that he had to start stat padding in the last 10 minutes.

Our metre numbers were so low because we weren't given a chance to gain any momentum.

Brisbance were good enough last night, they didn't need the leg up in the ruck he gave them.
Bro. It was cos they were physically dominant. I could see it from mid tier in the stands. We were getting rocked back on attack and defense.

Back