General OMGGGGGGG the warriors now have cheerleaders

• Thread starter danielspencer2_old
  • Start date

danielspencer2_old

did u see the cheerleaders at the game against the sharks? i saw them on tv. finally they have cheerleaders.

Jesbass_old

Yeah, saw them on the telly while hiding under the Eastern stand to shelter from the rain. My wife kept giggling because of all the mud they had on their asses...lol...

And as one poster said on another forum, they got more dirty than Luke Covell! :lol:

D Generation X_old

Jesbass said:
Yeah, saw them on the telly while hiding under the Eastern stand to shelter from the rain. My wife kept giggling because of all the mud they had on their asses...lol...

And as one poster said on another forum, they got more dirty than Luke Covell! :lol:
lol

D Generation X_old

danielspencer2 said:
did u see the cheerleaders at the game against the sharks? i saw them on tv. finally they have cheerleaders.
they're good cheerleaders lol

Skinny_Ravs82

Jesbass said:

Well of course Covell didn't get dirty It would ruin h is apparent 'good looks!' LMAO.

*Kimmy*_old

LyK oMfGGGGG lol.

Sorry, just thought that was appropriate with the name of the thread.

danielspencer2_old

wooohooooo

gosh i wish the warriors would Update their website with the new cheerleaders so we can see what their names are.

Paul Holmes_old

Re: wooohooooo

danielspencer2 said:
gosh i wish the warriors would Update their website with the new cheerleaders so we can see what their names are.
spot the stalker..

*Kimmy*_old

Paul Holmes said:
danielspencer2 said:
spot the stalker..
Lol.

If any one is interested the Bulldogs have their cheerleaders on their website..not that ive been looking (ew)..but everyone talks about them. Well they were...

Jesbass_old

danielspencer2 said:

So you can approach them at games with a pen and ask for their numbers? :lol: