General Oh No

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
The only posotive for Kearney is that Stacey and Payten are coaching the team for the 9s. But the lack of skills was evident.

Blair did say that this was his most enjoyable preseason ever. Guess we know why.

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Anyone know any decent hobbies to take up over winter for about two hours on a weekend. My last hobbie just died in Perth
I've got an AIDS documentary on DVD you can watch with the only difference between the NZ Warriors and the AIDS documentary is at least with the AIDS documentary you know there's a chance that kids are going to make it ... ;) :(

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Genuine questions, ladies - i mean, bitches and arseholes!

Without Googling/Wikipeadiaing it, who won the NRL 9s last time? Also, who won the World 9s last year?

By the judgements on here, the Roosters are going to go from penthouse to outhouse, as they did worse than the Warriors yesterday.

I'll never take 9's seriously as it's obviously a pre-season give-TV-more-content hit-and-giggle contest. As shown by the number of Old Farts playing. Actually, I hope that's all 9's ever is.

If we lose 34-0 next weekend when it's 13's, I'll concede we might have to get in touch with Houston.

Just be glad nobody broke anything. Yet...

🤞

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I'll never take 9's seriously as it's obviously a pre-season give-TV-more-content hit-and-giggle contest. As shown by the number of Old Farts playing. Actually, I hope that's all 9's ever is.
I think the nines has the potential to become the future of the sport if managed well. it is the vehicle to expand to new markets.

But it would need to be priorities higher and more strategically managed than the run training around that it currently is