General NZWARRIORS.COM ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

Warriors Rookie of the year?

• George Gatis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micheal Luck

• Sam Rapira

• Grant Rovelli.

• Total voters

Robster_old

Applys to all players who are playing their first season with the Warriors.

ah_van_06a.jpg

Patrick Avan

gatis_06a.jpg

George Gatis

luck_06a.jpg

Micheal Luck

rapira_06a.jpg

Sam Rapira

rovelli_06a.jpg

Grant Rovelli.

warriors4life_old

They only count as a rookie if they are in their first year in first-grade don't they? Anyway, I would go with Grant Rovelli.

Jesbass_old

Micheal Luck and George Gatis aren't rookies.

So I voted Rovelli the best of the three rookies we've had.

by the way, where's Taulapapa? ;) :lol:

warriorfaithful*_old

Voted for rovelli. But if i could vote twice my second one would go to patty ah van, he's been awesome this year!!!!!

commonsense_old

all played well this year
but none made the same impact as rovelli did.

bigstuboy_old

Patrick Ah van

Ah vahn was the most consistent didn't do anything wrong bright future

Jesbass_old

Re: Patrick Ah van

bigstuboy said:
Ah vahn was the most consistent didn't do anything wrong bright future

Then I suggest you vote for him in the poll. ;)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

i did ah van, my second choice would b ravs coz hes one of the greatest half backs in the league, matty orford would b the only one standin in the way of ravs bein the best halfback in league.hes a great player.

KeepingTheFaith_old

I'd hardly consider Rovelli as the second best halfback in the league. He still has inconsistencies to work out, especially in regards to his kicking game which can sometimes be hit or miss. Having said that I voted for him because he's been outstanding in his debut year. It's hard enough being a rookie let alone having to fill the shoes of someone like Stacey.

Skinny_Ravs82

Don't compare Ravs to Stacey please. It's not fair on either of them. As we all know Stacey is as brilliant as they come and he'll always be and continue to be one..if not the best of the Warriors ever.

Rovelli is totally different and will be. He'll get to be one of the brightest and best halfback's by being himself and playing the way he can and not being some one he isn't.

Anyway; as Jesbass said; I'm not sure why Rob's included Gatis and Luck in this (ok yes I'd understand Luck's inclusion. lol) and I must say Blinky's been great this year but for mind (obviously) I'm going for Ravs.