Support/Announcement NZWARRIORS.COM 2015 Virtual Betting Competition

Jay M

Jay M

Back to dole day hand outs this week after losing almost 13K last week. Biggest loss was 10K on the Bunnies to win. Everything else went downhill after that pretty quickly after I made some emergency bets to win back the mortgage, grocery, insurance and Christmas fund money.

Now who to put $100 bailout bucks on???

Broncos on Friday, and then the corresponding winnings on the knights on Saturday, Roosters on Sunday, and Panthers on Monday.

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

I just throw it all on the Warriors each week, and go for the points split with the highest payout. One day it will come in!

Jay M

Jay M

Then wait for dole day again on Tuesday when this doesn't pan out ;)

yep, and the major annoyance when you lose $1k virtual currency on the 4th leg of the weekend having built up from $100 on the previous dole day ;). but at least it gives you an interest in the games you're watching :)

Reactions: Miket12
Miket12

Miket12

yep, and the major annoyance when you lose $1k virtual currency on the 4th leg of the weekend having built up from $100 on the previous dole day ;). but at least it gives you an interest in the games you're watching :)
Funny thing is that my balance is under $100 so I would have been better to have blown it all on the Storm on Monday night as I'd be better of than I am now. Wonder what the odds are 13+ for the Titans against the Donkeys ;)

Jay M

Jay M

Funny thing is that my balance is under $100 so I would have been better to have blown it all on the Storm on Monday night as I'd be better of than I am now. Wonder what the odds are 13+ for the Titans against the Donkeys ;)

probably not as good as a draw ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Miket12