General NZ Cricket's Abductor Muscle

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
he is unlikely to play strained abductor muscle
Is that an NZ Cricket reference? It should be one of our players using it.. it seems to be the cop out injury of the week for players who aren't performing.

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Is that an NZ Cricket reference? It should be one of our players using it.. it seems to be the cop out injury of the week for players who aren't performing.
ha, yup just heard it on the radio while writing that posting . colin is still playing, i know markw has him in his team so nothing like an injury scare before the weekend.
blackcaps are obviously over doing the abductor training or something. i'm actually kind of happy vetori is out, might have to play a spinner who actually turns the ball now. what is an abductor anyway?

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
ha, yup just heard it on the radio while writing that posting . colin is still playing, i know markw has him in his team so nothing like an injury scare before the weekend.
blackcaps are obviously over doing the abductor training or something. i'm actually kind of happy vetori is out, might have to play a spinner who actually turns the ball now. what is an abductor anyway?
A spinner who can actually spin the ball?

A fast bowler who can actually bowl fast?

A batsman who can actually bat?

Hmmmmm....i get the feeling the Black Caps might have been doing it wrong all this time.

Reactions: eamon

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
A spinner who can actually spin the ball?

A fast bowler who can actually bowl fast?

A batsman who can actually bat?

Hmmmmm....i get the feeling the Black Caps might have been doing it wrong all this time.
come on, they are in a rebuilding phase, cut them some slack. :oops:

i'm hoping they give maybe Tarun Nethula a go. Vetori has been good for us but doesnt have the turn to trouble anyone at test level anymore. great control but only usefull in shorter versions of the game imo