Player Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

To be honest I'm surprised more people don't get caught in similar fashion the following day. I used to drop my car off and a friends place as it was closer to town. We'd head out from there. The next day he'd drive back to my place and we'd head off.

I may have had a few more hours sleep but would often wonder if you'd blow over the limit even though you are feeling fine.

I've heard of some people getting done the following day. That is usually being told third hand so the person telling the story might not have the full details or the person who did it might have said it was the following day to make themselves look better.

He only had 4 hours sleep so not a lot of time to sleep it off and was driving while at a time the police would still be out catching the last lot of people heading home.

Sure it's not a great headline. But he's owned up to it which is the main thing.

Not a great start for such an anticipated return to Rugby League. Still, nothing like Reece Walsh and the cocaine saga so hopefully can quickly sweep this under the rug and get on with it.

Warriors will likely have a word more as a reminder of standards the direction of the club and what actions are not acceptable.

What does it mean he was convicted though. Does that mean he can't travel overseas anymore?
He'll be fine travelling. Canada probably wouldn't let him in, but everywhere else should be OK.

Australia issues a visa on arrival to NZ passport holders. It would mean that he has to declare it each time he enters Australia, and they assess his character for the visa.

Australia doesn't allow people that have been incarcerated, but otherwise he's all good

Disqualified from driving for 6 months. Wonder who will be picking him up for training etc. They better be on time 😆

He's Joesph Parker's neighbour isn't he? He'd be up early to go to the gym, surely could catch a lift with him to Manix and catch the train from there hahaha

When Adesanya got done & let off without conviction it stated he had "87 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood. The legal limit is 50 milligrams". With RTS the report said he "blew 453 micrograms of alcohol per litre of breath". Why the difference in tests & measurements? I thought a blood test was needed after a breath test?
Is the level of intoxication similar between Israel & RTS?

He was barely over the limit so I have nothing negative to say other than he will be more careful in future which is a good thing.

Puts a strain on the relationship when you cannot drive and a bit on oneself.

Back