General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the Warriors don't let members buy tickets to their usual seat, juju juju is right that other clubs do. This is from the Storm fan site... they're "buying" their normal seats (read #4):

1694560947270.png

While the Warriors don't let members buy tickets to their usual seat, juju juju is right that other clubs do. This is from the Storm fan site... they're "buying" their normal seats (read #4):

View attachment 616
I have hit up the club - and it sounds like it was an issue with the NRL needing to blanket book out whole bays for commercial partners.

Also ticketmaster did run a ticket outlet at Gate B for members although the communications for the club & Nrl stated don't come to Mt Smart for tickets and never mentioned gate b.

I think all things the club could work with the NRL on to make this better for season members in the future & make the season membership more valuable.

I have hit up the club - and it sounds like it was an issue with the NRL needing to blanket book out whole bays for commercial partners.

Also ticketmaster did run a ticket outlet at Gate B for members although the communications for the club & Nrl stated don't come to Mt Smart for tickets and never mentioned gate b.

I think all things the club could work with the NRL on to make this better for season members in the future & make the season membership more valuable.
one of the big plusses for us to buy season tickets was the same seat and I always thought a preference to purchase tickets for finals games.
The value of the season ticket has been reduced greatly by a lot of the mid season buy one get one deals, and other deals that are given through the year - remembering that we have paid in full by the time the season starts. Also, the $49 finals pre sale (although a couple of hours after members) was another let down. Random bandwagoners can now pay to get almost the same advantage as people who pre paying pre season start. We don't need to be able to buy extra tickets as the Trademe sales have proved people trying to cash in, just the tickets we always have. Sitting with the same people every game has become a social thing as well as watching the game and we have made some amazing friendships over the years in Bay 29 in the front 5 rows.
Have sent an email to the NRL address mentioned above.
Just my 2c

Has anyone been able to access their actual tickets off Ticketmaster yet?

Using Your Tickets
We’re still working on a few final details before your tickets will be available here. Don't worry though, they will be ready at least 3 days before the event.

one of the big plusses for us to buy season tickets was the same seat and I always thought a preference to purchase tickets for finals games.
The value of the season ticket has been reduced greatly by a lot of the mid season buy one get one deals, and other deals that are given through the year - remembering that we have paid in full by the time the season starts. Also, the $49 finals pre sale (although a couple of hours after members) was another let down. Random bandwagoners can now pay to get almost the same advantage as people who pre paying pre season start. We don't need to be able to buy extra tickets as the Trademe sales have proved people trying to cash in, just the tickets we always have. Sitting with the same people every game has become a social thing as well as watching the game and we have made some amazing friendships over the years in Bay 29 in the front 5 rows.
Have sent an email to the NRL address mentioned above.
Just my 2c
How long have you sat In the front rows at bay 29 Kalcod. If for years you would probably remember Larry,can't remember his surname. Larry always wore shorts no natter what the weather ,sadly he p assed away some years ago.
I'm sure he new every member in bay 29 and stopped to have a yarn with them

How long have you sat In the front rows at bay 29 Kalcod. If for years you would probably remember Larry,can't remember his surname. Larry always wore shorts no natter what the weather ,sadly he p assed away some years ago.
I'm sure he new every member in bay 29 and stopped to have a yarn with them
Hi Dave, yes, Larry was a good friend of mine and very sad when he passed away. His wife came to a game a couple of weeks ago and we caught up. My wife and I sat Next to Larry and his wifes sister. We still have the same seats, 26 years now and we now have the 2 seats in front of us for our kids.

Everyone knew Larry :)

Using Your Tickets
We’re still working on a few final details before your tickets will be available here. Don't worry though, they will be ready at least 3 days before the event.
Tickets are available for me now in the ticketmaster app.
They're available to be transferred over also

Has anyone else been able to access them or is it just me & I need to get onto Ticketmaster
Try downloading the ticketmaster app for your cellphone - it seems to work a bit better.

It may be staggered for them delivering the barcodes so may be over the period of time.

Hi Dave, yes, Larry was a good friend of mine and very sad when he passed away. His wife came to a game a couple of weeks ago and we caught up. My wife and I sat Next to Larry and his wifes sister. We still have the same seats, 26 years now and we now have the 2 seats in front of us for our kids.

Everyone knew Larry :)
It's people like Larry you want the Warriors to win the Grand Final for.

I had a really nice couple sitting in front of me in bay 13 for years, we all became great mates - the wife sadly passed away two years ago.
The husband is coming with us on Saturday.

Using Your Tickets
Yeah, I'm still getting that too. I'll start getting nervous later this afternoon....

Why not just allow the number of tickets your season ticket allows?

Members with 1 could only buy 1 at the presale? Why 6?

As I understand it though it’s the same rules for every team in the finals but just seems weird.
Because it's more likely you want to go with friends and sit together, so 6. I think that 4 would be enough.

I agree that members should be able to buy their normal seat.

Because it's more likely you want to go with friends and sit together, so 6. I think that 4 would be enough.

I agree that members should be able to buy their normal seat.
I'm guessing part of the rationale behind not being about to buy your regular seats is if you wanted to take some mates with you to a finals game, you wouldn't be able to also buy the seats beside yours because the members who normally sits in those would have brought tickets for the finals as well.

Yeah, I'm still getting that too. I'll start getting nervous later this afternoon....
Not waiting till late this afternoon- nervous already and emailed TM

IF no response soon will be ringing Warriors HQ

Mine are now available online but after complaining to TM they sent them direct to me

If anyone has not received online my strong advice is to email TM from within your account [at the bottom NEED HELP WITH THESE TICKETS]

It is clear from an email I received that they have problems with the online system uploading tickets from time to time

Mine are now available online but after complaining to TM they sent them direct to me

If anyone has not received online my strong advice is to email TM from within your account [at the bottom NEED HELP WITH THESE TICKETS]

It is clear from an email I received that they have problems with the online system uploading tickets from time to time
Thanks for this. I'll do the same.

I'm guessing part of the rationale behind not being about to buy your regular seats is if you wanted to take some mates with you to a finals game, you wouldn't be able to also buy the seats beside yours because the members who normally sits in those would have brought tickets for the finals as well.
that's the whole advantage of being a season ticket holder, you are able to buy YOUR seats. It's as much a recognition of your support. I'm more than happy to not be able to buy extra seats, just the ones I have every game. Mates can buy season tickets too, there are plenty available :) and then it also stops the scalping on trademe

that's the whole advantage of being a season ticket holder, you are able to buy YOUR seats. It's as much a recognition of your support. I'm more than happy to not be able to buy extra seats, just the ones I have every game. Mates can buy season tickets too, there are plenty available :) and then it also stops the scalping on trademe
You aren't able to buy your seats... you get priority sales to buy tickets.

1694654880055.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back