Post Match 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That would be a Mighty Duck story, get demolished and then come back and stop the threepeat.

Crusaders did it to the Blues at Eden Park in 1998 for their maiden title…

I still think Webby gave Panthers a look at our side minus SJ and apparently we didn’t even play to “the system” so they didn’t have a feel of it either 😂

3-peat means a huge amount of pressure so who knows on the day, we are not the favorite but I am hopeful, especially we’ve got their ex-coach

Just gotta say.

That game was the best atmosphere I have experienced at MSS since the first night in 1995, and it was better because that game was all expectation which didn't really deliver, and tonight's really did.

The refereeing?

Heyzeuss spare me was he one of the best two referees in the NRL?

Fair suck of the sav ladies and jellybeans, that was a shocking performance. The NRL has to work on this problem urgently.

Also, the club needs to decide if it wants mexican waves. I wa screaming at the feckers in front of me to sit down so I could watch the bloody game.

Maybe I am just a farking dinosaur, but that game did not deserve the crowd doing a Mexican wave while the boys were tackling their guts out on the field.

I have to work in the morning so I am gong to watch a replay and do my stats report tomorrow.

Those are good odds

That is just what we need. Newcastle are not a bad team.
The Warriors just blew them away at the start, like the Panthers did to us.
Will the Broncos be ready for that?
That’s what I m thinking - they will rusty - and being at home maybe some thought that they turn up and win
We are battle hardened and all our troops are available

Just really got to get the prep right training 8 pm to 10
Pm in Nz for instance

A year ago I wouldn’t have got Cam George or Mark Robinson to sign a cheque, however tonight I’m stoked that they signed my NZ Herald!! This will make a fine addition to the man cave
IMG_1332.jpg

That’s what I m thinking - they will rusty - and being at home maybe some thought that they turn up and win
We are battle hardened and all our troops are available

Just really got to get the prep right training 8 pm to 10
Pm in Nz for instance

Feels like those players watch the media. So ya they might be thinking about Penrith. Hope we try to monster them at the start then bring on the 3 impact players together after 20 minutes like tonight to hold any comeback

Back