General NRL Silly Season Hijinks

OMG

OMG

Locke is an enigma almost bi polar like, unbelievable one moment forgettable the next. To me his concentration, comprehension and even dare I say brain matter, endears him to the unexpected as if its normal. He needs counselling to sort out his problems or he will forever be in the too hard basket. Imagine if he was all diamonds not rocks Tomkins would not be coming and he would be irreplaceable to any team. Unfortunately for Locke but fortunately for us, Tomkins offers us surety that we desperately need to compete every week.
Typical Maori/Poly boy, we grow up later in life than most white boys, Isaac Luke being a very good example, when it happens watch out we haven't seen the best of Kevin by a long way,

mrblonde

mrblonde

Do any NRL players actually get that "Bring Back The Biff!" is a joke on boofheads, not a call to arms for NRL players?

Reactions: 1 users
mode81

mode81

What's with this so called 'integrity unit'?? what do they do besides nothing? fark these immature clowns dragging rugby league through the mud with their off field behavior, just disgusts me, just a minority of meat heads out there but it's enough to taint everybody associated with league, one plays up then all the stereotype and allegations get thrown at the game, wish these farkin eggs would learn

Reactions: 1 user

slaughterhouse.sa

Assault at a night club was the news here in Oz

Where are all the pro-rusty people now? OMG

People who trying to argue the rumours that packer is a bad egg - he has only been over there a matter of weeks.
Who knows what happened? Heard rumours he blindshotted somebody outside nightclub.

Even if it was a genuine fight - he will be in trouble.

Warriors decision vindicated

OMG

OMG

All those incidents at the Warriors he was responsible for ahh..
He must be guilty if you say so..

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler

People who trying to argue the rumours that packer is a bad egg - he has only been over there a matter of weeks.
Who knows what happened? Heard rumours he blindshotted somebody outside nightclub.

To be fair, its also that aspect of Rustys personality that endeared him to some. No nonsense, rough and ruthless. Kade Snowden anyone???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Makasene

Makasene

Based on his actions at the Big Day Out a few years ago, this aint out of character for old Rusty boy.

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

Lets not forget, there has been no charges laid........................[DOUBLEPOST=1385454445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Assault at a night club was the news here in Oz

Yeah in Sydney....if it is true...someone needs to tell him that Sydney is no Auckland and people wont give a flying rats sack who he thinks he is......small fish...big pond

brightman

brightman

Hardly a vindicated decision based on some rumors you heard, so what is packers track record like while at the warriors? Exactly, so it could be said this incident is quite out of character then.

Why not wait for the facts before jumping on your high horse

Reactions: 1 user

slaughterhouse.sa

To be fair, its also that aspect of Rustys personality that endeared him to some. No nonsense, rough and ruthless. Kade Snowden anyone???

Please on the field maybe....but off the field.
No nonsense, having a fight is nonsense.

Im not trying to bag the bloke, I was more rubbing into to the people who totally against the IDea he might be a bit of a bad apple or at least be a bad influence.
All this bad treatment of Packer business.

Note: I dont think anythink major will happen unless he caused some serious damage to a bloke.
Nor, do I hope for Packers sake he gets in trouble.[DOUBLEPOST=1385457077][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hardly a vindicated decision based on some rumors you heard, so what is packers track record like while at the warriors? Exactly, so it could be said this incident is quite out of character then.

Why not wait for the facts before jumping on your high horse

Its not based on rumours...he was involved in a fight that established.
The bloke who obviously got a hiding, he wont press charges (Packer would be a tough bastard)

On field bar his fitness...I was a big fan of Packer.
It is fine for people to pick apart other players - even rumours about rifts between players/coaches

Nothing about a high horse...
Inot not bagging Packer, Just like Benji a few years back - probably was reason to give him a hiding.
just saying for others to open there eyes that packer might be a little rough around edges etc.

OMG

OMG

He wasn't charged at the time of being interviewed, which gives an indication there are 2 sides to the story unlike Maitua who was charged immediately for shat he alleges was a push in the arm.
Maybe only mormons should be allowed to play NRL, why should some 1st grade league player be allowed to go out and enjoy themselves while they are young enough?

brightman

brightman

Im not trying to bag the bloke, I was more rubbing into to the people who totally against the IDea he might be a bit of a bad apple or at least be a bad influence.

Note: I dont think anythink major will happen unless he caused some serious damage to a bloke.
Nor, do I hope for Packers sake he gets in trouble.[DOUBLEPOST=1385457077][/DOUBLEPOST]

The bloke who obviously got a hiding, he wont press charges (Packer would be a tough bastard)

It is fine for people to pick apart other players - even rumours about rifts between players/coaches

Inot not bagging Packer, Just like Benji a few years back - probably was reason to give him a hiding.
just saying for others to open there eyes that packer might be a little rough around edges etc.
Are you serious? Bit late to change your tune now, slaughter.

slaughterhouse.sa

He wasn't charged at the time of being interviewed, which gives an indication there are 2 sides to the story unlike Maitua who was charged immediately for shat he alleges was a push in the arm.
Maybe only mormons should be allowed to play NRL, why should some 1st grade league player be allowed to go out and enjoy themselves while they are young enough?

What are you on about?
I dont think he will charged...and im not even really judging him.

Just some people acting like he was a saint...when in reality he is rough as they come[DOUBLEPOST=1385458239][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you serious? Bit late to change your tune now, slaughter.

What tune? You didnt know what tune I was singing
I was having a go at people who acted like he was a saint during his departure.

Did he knock somebody out? Hell yeah I reckon he did
Do I care? not really
Is he a bit of a clown? clearly he has already proven that by pissing his pants on field

Last edited:
brightman

brightman

What are you on about?
I dont think he will charged...and im not even really judging him.

Just some people acting like he was a saint...when in reality he is rough as they come[DOUBLEPOST=1385458239][/DOUBLEPOST]

What tune? You didnt know what tune I was singing
I was having a go at people who acted like he was a saint during his departure.

Did he knock somebody out? Hell yeah I reckon he did
Do I care? not really
Is he a bit of a clown? clearly he has already proven that by pissing his pants on field
Okay maybe I misread your post. Personally I liked having a rough as prop in the warriors and thought he offered plenty, unfortunately his season was dominated by injury.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler

Youve lost me mate? Im not sure what your trying to say???