Recruitment NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2023-2024

Trugoy

Trugoy

I think this will be something Titans look back on and regret.
Big strong guy, averaging 160m and 7.5 tackle busts a game. I don't watch heaps of Titan games but his missed tackle and error rates are similar to most other wingers. I'm sure if there's good defence systems in place he would go alright. Huge win for Knights imo, would have loved him and Dallin on our wings
Nah I honestly don’t think so.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan.
His brute strength is effective and good to watch but I’ve seen a whole bunch of their games live the last couple of years and it’s not so much missed tackles, but his reading of defence.
Many tries were scored on his edge without him getting near his opposite because of bad reads.
(Granted, his inside men were shocking at times too)
Maybe a better system will sort him out but like I said, the Titans are pretty stacked for outside backs so I can’t see them missing him too much.
Could be a great move for him though.

Last edited:
Fonzie

Fonzie

Contributor
I really like Dylan Brown and would love him at our club, but at the same time it could be a silver lining if Moses signs with the Dogs as that means almost certainly Brown would stay at the Eels.

We have Volkman, Te Maire Martin and Metcalf from 2024 onwards who really could turn into a decent spine with Egan.
We can't keep chopping and changing halves every year which is what we'll be doing if Brown comes over.
No guarantee that Volkman and Metcalf will hang around. Hopefully they both meet gorgeous Kiwi girls with deep roots

Naumaifooty

Naumaifooty

Or more than likely we're sitting on our hands waiting for guys like Brown and Leota to make a decision before signing elsewhere so we can then mad scramble to pay 500k for a 200k player.
Usuals haha. Probably upgrade Egan to 850k a year aswell.

Geoff Public

Geoff Public

Don't Warri Be Happy
Contributor
Tipping hatrick round 1.
Sad

Up the guttz

Up the guttz

A spine of Crichton, Burton, Moses and Mahoney has premiership written all over it.

I'm just enquiring how the Warriors may be able to avoid the current salary cap constraints, might have to bring Gus back for that one...
It’s crazy to think that we have maxed out our cap. Even taking lodges $500k into account (panthers were paying stains $600k to pay Reggie’s this year) Look at our roster compared to the top teams. You’d think their cap was double ours. We don’t even have a $1m player