Rumour NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2021-2022

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
Clifford to the Knights immediately.

Wonder if he could play two games in one round.

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Ian Smith told me to fuck off as a kid in Wanganui whilst watching a one day game he was playing in between CD and Auckland. My old man dragged me back down to where he was sitting on the sidelines and gave him what for! Gave me his signature in the end, but never liked the guy after that.
Good for Dad. Well done him.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
It will be interesting to see what sort of performance Des gets out of Woods.

Some of the things Woods has in his game its amazing coaches haven't knocked on the head. Typically stuff the better coaches knock on the head and simplify things.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
The part this was at the insistence of his manager reads like I had him on an average deal. Time to cash in sure for Fogarty but the manager will thinking about his 10-15%.

He's had a good year. I know there have been some gun rookies coming into first grade this year, still a risk for the Titans though after building a side and getting into the finals.

They have recruited heavily so there could be cap pressure.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Sam Lisone re-signs for the Titans.

The gun ex Warriors u20s player played well at the GC, making an impact when he comes on the field…. Good on him !

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Rumour was Aaron Woods was going to manly but he’s about to sign with the dragons apparently. Tyrone Peachey off to the tigers. Not long until November and heaps of player movements.
Wow good pick up for the Tigs, the Peach brings a bit of x factor to our traditional rivals for 9th. He could be a weapon for them, a few more signings like this and they'll start thinking next year's their year.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings