Rumour NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
See All Black, Stephen Perofeta (a halfback who has played for just 55 seconds for the AB's against Argentina) has been included in the AB's end of year tour. From what I heard, there were at least three NRL teams after him. His inclusion in the AB's is probably NZR's way of ensuring he does leave Union for League... he's expected to be on the bench for the game against Japan and injury cover for the rest of the tour.

See All Black, Stephen Perofeta (a halfback who has played for just 55 seconds for the AB's against Argentina) has been included in the AB's end of year tour. From what I heard, there were at least three NRL teams after him. His inclusion in the AB's is probably NZR's way of ensuring he does leave Union for League... he's expected to be on the bench for the game against Japan and injury cover for the rest of the tour.
TBF, he earned his selection in the All Blacks on merit. I don't think he's been selected to stop him from going anywhere, he's just had a very good season.

He signed a contract extension with the Blues until 2024 back in June.

TBF, he earned his selection in the All Blacks on merit. I don't think he's been selected to stop him from going anywhere, he's just had a very good season.

He signed a contract extension with the Blues until 2024 back in June.
Correct, his debut was a joke from the coach. But he is legitimately the 3rd best 5/8 in the country, and also solid fullback cover. Definitely deserves to be there and his inclusion is about depth for the WC.

Ciraldo has started last week in full capacity at the bulldogs. Article published today with an interview. Our guy must be underway as well even if he is yet to arrive in NZ.

Reactions: AlexM
Status
Not open for further replies.