Rumour NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof that we do not bring the best out of our players... besides Papli'i , now Peta Hiku, who when with us was always very effective in attack but could not defend for shite.
Now in a short time, Hiku at the Cowboys has turned his tackling effectiveness all around and that may be enough to earn a Kiwi Jersey at the end of the year.

Reactions: Aman and J_P
Proof that we do not bring the best out of our players... besides Papli'i , now Peta Hiku, who when with us was always very effective in attack but could not defend for shite.
Now in a short time, Hiku at the Cowboys has turned his tackling effectiveness all around and that may be enough to earn a Kiwi Jersey at the end of the year.
I thought Hiku’s defence in his final season and possibly even the one before was much improved. I think his training ethic may have been the problem in the way it likely was with Issac Luke.

Fark wouldnt that be a good script…first game back in NZ and Lodge is In the oppositions colours. Please make this happen! A full Mt Smart with a villain like Lodge to lay in to…would be like when the crowd turned on Gary Freeman when he was sent off against us.

How good were some of the tries in this game

Fark wouldnt that be a good script…first game back in NZ and Lodge is In the oppositions colours. Please make this happen! A full Mt Smart with a villain like Lodge to lay in to…would be like when the crowd turned on Gary Freeman when he was sent off against us. How good were some of the tries in this game
Made my eyes tear up watching that. How much bigger and faster do teams look 25 years later, defences are 10x better too. Well, except ours obviously.

Fark wouldnt that be a good script…first game back in NZ and Lodge is In the oppositions colours. Please make this happen! A full Mt Smart with a villain like Lodge to lay in to…would be like when the crowd turned on Gary Freeman when he was sent off against us.

He’ll be the one laying in to us lol, Laurie and Doueihi will be back as well😁

Reactions: Defence

Stalefish540

Contributor

Nice thought, but Lodge is the type of bloke to make a statement and back it up in such a contest.

Montoya is the only one in our squad I could see taking something like that personally these days and he'd likely get melted.

Reactions: wizards rage

Akkerz

Contributor

Must admit I had a few tears for days gone by. That day was so awesome & I can still feel the old Eastern stand rocking. Such good memories

What the hell is it with players that play for us.So CTH decides league isn't for him obviously been thinking this for awhile.Better to front now than become another warrior who fell away.

Status
Not open for further replies.