Rumour NRL Rumoured Player Movements, Re-signings and Rumour Mill 2021-2022

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Some people were wanting him here
Well now you mention it we could use a good backup for Wayde, we should do the bro a favour and start a bidding war with the ponies to bump up his wages. How do we know they really want him though, I don't trust them, what if it's a trap

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Strong rumours cameron smith to the titans. Could create a bit of player movement with the titans already had 30 in their squad before, if he has.

Reactions: john nick

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Worst kept secret in the NRL.. Apparently the Titans already have permission to sign him to a $$ value by the NRL - So bullshit. Some players are put in front of the rules, while others are screwed. Same thing with clubs. Whats the bet the Chooks get compensation from the NRL for Cordener and his concussions?

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Seen Cameron smith down at the touch fields on Friday night.
Looked like he had just finished a round of golf (apologies to cam if that’s just his typical get up).
He was posing for photos with the kids and laughing it off every time he was asked about the titans.
I reckon he’ll be lining up against us round one- just our luck...

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I reckon he’ll be lining up against us round one- just our luck...
Cameron Smith - Legend! Possibly the greatest player to play the game.

But if he’s at the Titan round 1, with no preseason with the team, no idea of the plays or team strategy he will add nothing. He will come into his own later in the season.

Good time to snare the Titans scalp while he’s still distracted by the glitz and glamour 😉

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012

But if he’s at the Titan round 1, with no preseason with the team, no idea of the plays or team strategy he will add nothing. He will come into his own later in the season.

Good time to snare the Titans scalp while he’s still distracted by the glitz and glamour 😉

Hmm not so sure about that- if u got the goat sitting across from u in the changing sheds u can be sure the other 16 players are gonna grow another inch.

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017

It happened with the Hayne hype, one of the clubs most satisfying wins in my opinion.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Strong rumours smiths going to titans but not yet confirmed. Is there a chance it’s the broncos with McCullough let go? They sounding pretty confident they’ve got Bellamy as director of coaching past this year.

Reactions: Worried2Death

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
Did we win that game? I was actually there but all I remember is hayne absolutley smashing bodene Thompson.
Bit of a stretch comparing hayne to smith tho anyway- polar opposites in most regards.
Yep we won, whoever was broadcasting even had Hayne cam, was over the top.
Just comparing the hype that will be around Smith if he plays.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

Last Game

09 Apr

12 - 13
5.0 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 22 ratings