General NRL Round 3 - General Discussion

Cowboys making the Broncos look good tonight

Yeah .. Here's an accurate assessment of Cowboys season so far :

Seriously though in my opinion the problem with Cowboys is same problem with alot of teams that are out there right now. Too much reliance on structure in attack, it makes your plays too predictable for the opposition to defend. Look at Knights, Raiders, Dragons especially. It may not be great for the game and it does make things dull to watch but it's good for our team because with the way Warriors can still play highly unpredictable ball it makes us the harder team to beat. Like we have been for alot of well structured teams before in the past. There's a reason why dude Storm all hates us...;)

Reactions: Defence
Last tackle options seem to be something other teams are in dire need of as well. Watched most of that Dogs v Manly game :yuck: and last tackle options if not just as bad were worse than ours.

Gotta like that old Broncos jersey, and they put in the collars.

Last tackle options seem to be something other teams are in dire need of as well. Watched most of that Dogs v Manly game :yuck: and last tackle options if not just as bad were worse than ours.

Gotta like that old Broncos jersey, and they put in the collars.

Ironically the Broncos were the ones that took it away.

• Haha
Reactions: Miket12
Lol @ Cowboys. Every year they're rated, every year they disappoint everybody that predicts they'll do well. I predict that they'll go on a hot streak at some point this season (sometime after Origin) and charge into the finals before arsing out AGAIN. They follow a very similar pattern to the Warriors, actually.

Reactions: Inruin
Lol @ Cowboys. Every year they're rated, every year they disappoint everybody that predicts they'll do well. I predict that they'll go on a hot streak at some point this season (sometime after Origin) and charge into the finals before arsing out AGAIN. They follow a very similar pattern to the Warriors, actually.
To be honest, it's kinda funny how similar we are. On their forum they complain about their forward pack being unfit, lazy, and lacking in aggression all the while hoping they get the perfect foil for their superstar halfback. Now where have we seen discussions like that...

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
To be honest, it's kinda funny how similar we are. On their forum they complain about their forward pack being unfit, lazy, and lacking in aggression all the while hoping they get the perfect foil for their superstar halfback. Now where have we seen discussions like that...
i bet they have discussions about playing in towns where its to cold for them and having to play games when its lunch time instead of a respectable 9.30 at night.

• Haha
Reactions: fanrrior and jonno
Looks like whatever curse was on us the last few years for shit starts has been moved to the Dragons this year.

They are doing a keystone cops Warriors performance against the Raiders tonight.

Did you see the condition of the Brookvale pitch. Absolutely disgraceful. One of the Morris boys looked to have really hurt his knee when landing into the grass/sand and digging right in.

That surface is a joke.

Makes me laugh that Mt Smart is not up to scratch. Best looking condition of any field in the NRL I reckon. Manly still and West's still have grass embankments down the wing on their stadiums.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Sharks are so devoid of any attacking structure. Unfortunately for them theyre looking at Ben Barba for that spark but he's invisible at the line. Really should try him at fullback.

Storm arent the force they use to be but should be there or there abouts at the end of the season...

Reactions: The Stache
Sharks are so devoid of any attacking structure. Unfortunately for them theyre looking at Ben Barba for that spark but he's invisible at the line. Really should try him at fullback.

Storm arent the force they use to be but should be there or there abouts at the end of the season...
Storm to be fair are exceeding my expectations

Reactions: mt.wellington
Got to love how a lot of the scuffles in games are between two kiwis. The Tigers vs Souths game Tapau and Luke are pushing and shoving at every opportunity.

Same thing happens with Souths vs Roosters games with Luke and JWH. Ok maybe it's just Luke vs any kiwi in the opposition.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence