Same team list

• Yes

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • No - need changes

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na Sironen’s a better hooker with a better pass.
The whole backline literally stops when Jazz is passing from sunny half

It’s a disaster if he played hooker.

Egan is crisp and accurate, his timing and awareness unmatched.

Siro is serviceable however if Egan can’t play 80min then we’re not winning. It’s that simple

A good thing if we do. Biggest grey area is ruck speed with refs (even more so in finals). 3 games in a row we know exactly what to expect.
Plus he must have some begrudging respect for us. Regular season whatever, but each of the final four have earned their spot (except for Melbourne being gift a win by Klein)

I wasn't sure where to share this. Please help me fill the carton (temp baldies welcome)

eggs.PNG

Have to disagree with this one Wrighty - I'm all love for SJ, but Reyno is a premiership winner. He's also played in the era of Cooper Cronk and Nathan Cleary - you're hardly going to play Reynolds as a 14 on the bench for a test match.

And sure, SJ won the golden boot, but when it comes to the NRL - Reynolds has the bickies over SJ.

Both fantastic players that are vital to their teams success, but to say SJ Is better than Reynolds is simply not true. One great year doesn't discount all the years of slim pickings.

EDIT:

Adam Reynolds has also played in 21 NRL finals games for a 54% winning percentage, 2 games for Australia, 2 games for NSW in State of Origin.
Shaun Johnson has played 6 NRL finals games for a 33% winning percentage, and 32 games for New Zealand.

Shaun might have the advantage in internationals, but Reynolds has him well covered at clubland. And this game isn't an international.
Hey this is a fantastic post Dave. Really enjoyed reading that !
Winning percentages and experience aside and just thinking of their form in 2023....who is the better halfback?

This game could be won and lost by who we name as our 17th man and even who we name as our 18th man

I am going 17th man Lussick and Egan in the second half always gets injured and Sironen is only good as a ten minute substitute.

1 to 13 same as last week
14 Walker
15 Jazz
16 Curran
17 Lussick

Or a really conservative bench would also include a back replacement in case one goes down

14 Walker
15 Jazz
16 Tuapiki
17 Lussick

18 Curran

In this scenario Marata and Ford would play 80 each in the second row

This game could be won and lost by who we name as our 17th man and even who we name as our 18th man

I am going 17th man Lussick and Egan in the second half always gets injured and Sironen is only good as a ten minute substitute.

1 to 13 same as last week
14 Walker
15 Jazz
16 Curran
17 Lussick

Or a really conservative bench would also include a back replacement in case one goes down

14 Walker
15 Jazz
16 Tuapiki
17 Lussick

18 Curran

In this scenario Marata and Ford would play 80 each in the second row
Gees what's with the hate for Sironen! And that second bench is terrible! Sorry Wrighty Wrighty but I'm glad your not selecting the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back