• Yes

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • No - need changes

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, but it's a no from me.

Jazz is not even close to the same level at hooker that Sironen is and it appears AW thinks the same.
Jazz has more experience at hooker
Is also a better middle third defender
Whenever Siro goes hooker for more than ten minutes they always line break bust us up the middle and the replay shows the flailing attempt by Bailey to tackle thin air or worse making no attempt at all to tackle

Everyone on the forum agreed that Bailey’s middle third defence is poor

Jazz has more experience at booker
Is also a better middle third defender
Whenever Siro goes hooker for more than ten minutes they always line break bust us up the middle and the replay shows the flailing attempt by Bailey to tackle thin air or worse making no attempt at all to tackle

Everyone on the forum agreed that Bailey’s middle third defence is poor
Jazz may have more experience but he isn't good at it. His passing is poor and our play suffers because of it. Sironen's tackling is fine and he is a much better all round option.

Jazz may have more experience but he isn't good at it. His passing is poor and our play suffers because of it. Sironen's tackling is fine and he is a much better all round option.
Maybe both suck for anything more than 5 to 10 minutes
Maybe lussick needs to play ahead of sironen

While I watched the replay just this afternoon it became quite apparent that Egan is always in the wars and quite likely not to complete 80 minutes each time he starts a game

I disagree. I don't actually have evidence but think Jazz is better as the little prop that could.
Well sironen is not and will not be signed for next year and if Jazz ends up as hooker cover and proves a revelation will , in between swallowing my dinner medication one evening, say a big I told you so to you worried 2 death and Inruin

This argument has a long burn to it and although I am defeated for now I will remember !!!
I will be back

# terminator movie

Well sironen is not and will not be signed for next year and if Jazz ends up as hooker cover and proves a revelation will , in between swallowing my dinner medication one evening, say a big I told you so to you worried 2 death and Inruin

This argument has a long burn to it and although I am defeated for now I will remember !!!
I will be back

# terminator movie
That's an entirely different proposition though Wrighty Wrighty

Currently Sironen is the best option. I'm happy to go with AW on this one 😏 If Jazz ends up filling that role next season and excels at the hooker coverage aspect then he will have improved a huge amount from his last time there. He may well end up being adequate enough in game injury cover for Egan.

Man. What a ride.

All the games I said we needed to make a statement we didn’t. Then in this final we tear the Knights apart. Boys look fresh and hyped. The storyline couldn’t be more perfect.

We can beat the Broncos, it’s not impossible. Same game plan as the Knights game. Muscle up on the FB, gang tackle the alpha, win through the middle.

I have been death riding the Broncos and Walsh all season and have been wrong. I still think he’s a weakness to be exploited but the rest of the team is the real deal.

Haas
Carigan
Cobbo
Staggs
Farnsworth
Flegler
Renoylds

Need another career game..

I will be back

# terminator movie
Yeah I get that Siro is out the door. Was happy he got the try that Egan couldn't. Anyway I'm only opinioning..... I reckon my anti jazz at hooker thoughts are based on times I've seen his hands fail. He seems more like a tuck it under your wing and run guy. Even next year I'd prefer jazz to dedicate the whole off season to dummy half etiquette to bring his levels up. Or give Lussick an eat taro and KFC diet to add a bit of bulk to his frame to multipurpose him as a back up Jazz.

Interesting days ahead in 2024

Yeah I get that Siro is out the door. Was happy he got the try that Egan couldn't. Anyway I'm only opinioning..... I reckon my anti jazz at hooker thoughts are based on times I've seen his hands fail. He seems more like a tuck it under your wing and run guy. Even next year I'd prefer jazz to dedicate the whole off season to dummy half etiquette to bring his levels up. Or give Lussick an eat taro and KFC diet to add a bit of bulk to his frame to multipurpose him as a back up Jazz.

Interesting days ahead in 2024
CHT seems like the replacement for Siro's bench spot in 2024.

Can cover hooker, 13 at a pinch, fullback, 6/7, centre at a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back