Gameday Nrl Rnd 13 Warriors Vrs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Discuss gameday on here guys.

If you are able to, get on the chat during the game and see what other warriors fans are talking bout.

Warriors 30 - Storm 22
FTS - Tupou
MoM - Maloney

Bet tip : Warriors 1-12, total game points = over ;)

BA-AD Luck

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
So excited for this one that I didn't even sleep and woke up at 6am feeling fresh as a daisy! I'd love to know how we react to krisnan Inu's performances as a collective group, because at the moment we look a bit sheepish letting him go.

Warriors have this one by 8, 28-20, FTS Fish, MoM Johnson

1Daz

U20's Player
May 16, 2012
Warriors 22 - 16

FTS Manu
MOM Matulino

Storm.... meh. More like gentle breeze

Raurimu Massive

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
Whangarei
Bugger it all, I won't make it down for the game - stuck with watching it on the telly. Here's hoping there's the alternative commentary option on Sky this time. Got fingers crossed that Manu's going to pull out a blinder - full confidence that he will... [insert standard tui billboard ending]. MOM whoever owns Slater in the kick chases.

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Storm warning? there is a hurrelcane coming!!
I'm surprisingly very confident today although there is that little niggle of doubt in the back of my mind. be a close game. 1-12 either way. hopefully in warrriors favour. first try = hurrelcane. mom = freddy mateo

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
Showing my faith in the boys with my Fantasy NRL team. I've got Konrad, Shaun and Benry, and benched Cameron Smith for this one. I even put the Captains "C" on Konrad. Don't let me down boys.

FTS Mara
Manu to get a double
Feleti to finally give us a good showing, and throw a few off-loads.
Mannering to shut Billy down at every turn.
Fish to save a try.

Warriors 26 - 10

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
I do believe this side can beat the storm...but this weekend? I'm not too sure.

Melbourne 22
Warriors 16

FTS - O'Neill
MOM - Cronk

Sirpartyman

Waterboy
May 7, 2012
I'm in exactly the same mind set as I was for the Broncos game. How could we quite possible beat this team that's in form Loaded with stars... Minus Locke & Friend? (Forget luck he hasn't played & will prolly do a pricey & won't play again)
So all I can do is keep the faith & let the crowd ride the boys home.

Warriors 22-16
Fts #TheBeast <-he's gonna have a massive game!

Evil_Mush

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Please play for 80 minutes Warriors, the way we let the Tigers game go was as frustrating as the previous Melbourne game. I reckon a couple of our guys that have been getting a bit of stick the last couple of games are gonna pull finger and produce some magic stuff, namely The Fish and The Beast. Johnson to remind Melbourne just who the hell he is again.

Warriors 1-12, 21-16 (field goal to break late deadlock, then a try to seal it at the death).
FTS - Tupou
MOM - Johnson

smac19

NSW Cup Player
May 18, 2012
wanna see big improvements from Lousi & Fish...make a diff godamn it!

mara MOM

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
FTS Neilson
MOM Mateo-way overdue
Warriors 28-14

Just watching preview, Mateo and Sammy saying Russell is the most vocal of the current forwards.

Buck777

Im guessing there's no gameday thread on this site. Hurrell scoring a try a game ATM?

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Jesus Johnson. What a pass. Beat 4 players. Great hands Manu to to take it. Those aint easy.

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Tough call but probably the right one. Melbourne ominously look's to have stepped it up a notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.